The Falkirk FC Thread

This looks to be a very poor signing IMO as I said earlier in the thread, his record everywhere he's been has been very poor and I've never personally seen him have a good game at any point in his career. Hopefully he turns out to be a success though and we can only judge him on what he does for Falkirk.

I very much agree with all of that though I haven't seen any of the friendlies he has played in. I definitely wouldn't have given him a two year deal.

This looks to be a very poor signing IMO as I said earlier in the thread, his record everywhere he's been has been very poor and I've never personally seen him have a good game at any point in his career. Hopefully he turns out to be a success though and we can only judge him on what he does for Falkirk.

Have a look at taylors record before he came to us.

Happy with the Loy signing, although maybe not on a 2 year deal.

If there's any money left for another player it's got to be for a CB. I see Robbie Neilson was playing for Dumbarton tonight, he'd have been perfect IMO.

Look at the last few strikers we had. Farid had a dodgy knee and didn't set the heather alight and Taylor was on the periphery of teams down south. Both came up here and banged in the goals.

We create a lot of chances and i'm sure with Loy and Roberts, they will do well.

One thing we have added this season is pace. Biabi and Roberts are like trains when they get going and Loy is no slouch.

The Navy Blue will Beat You

Pictures of the new pitch look fantastic.

By all accounts there will be a navy surface surrounding the pitch between the pitch and the stands and the club crest in front of the tunnel.

Well that's changed my opinion on the situation. <_<

Stolen from the Falkirk FC photographer's twitter page. This picture was taken in October 2009, all the players in the picture played on Saturday against Clyde. Brilliant stuff.

BQcJSFyCcAA3YUO.jpg

Tut tut..with confession and everything, the lawyer is right on it :)