The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

You can plant me in this group also, sitting at my desk very feared up currently

You can add me to that as well near shat it, not sure what was worse Tommy leaving or Edi/Londonbairn being right

He’ll be trying to Tweet Judge Rinder. We’ve already had someone else offering up CAS in Switzerland as their possible next port of call.

If FFC had a more  compelling tale to tell, it should have done so at the first time of asking. If Morton (as seems to be the case) had no release clauses in the contract, then there is no chance whatsoever of a civil action taking place.

That this hearing plumped for proof being determined by “balance of probability” was unexpected. Even more unexpected was to have their judgement drawn up by an imbecile, and then signed off by the panel members (making them look like a proper bunch of nuggets in the process).

18 hours ago, Russ said:

Come on surely to f**k he’s got to be better than Mackin?

Nah he’s a central midfielder.

Not a bad player but also I couldn’t name anything he’s particularly good at either. Just extremely average.

Good at free-kicks outside the box - surplus to our requirements therefore

Guest Ecosse83
6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Harrison emptied completely, forget the loan deal, according to official site. 

Surprised when i read that, good news!

13 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Not doing cartwheels over either of yesterday's signings but I don't really know much about them. I'd rather have had a wide player than Todorov. 

Harrison going is great to see. Big plodding useless blob. 

Officially emptied and not a loan.

Enjoy the garage.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

He’ll be trying to Tweet Judge Rinder. We’ve already had someone else offering up CAS in Switzerland as their possible next port of call.

If FFC had a more  compelling tale to tell, it should have done so at the first time of asking. If Morton (as seems to be the case) had no release clauses in the contract, then there is no chance whatsoever of a civil action taking place.

That this hearing plumped for proof being determined by “balance of probability” was unexpected. Even more unexpected was to have their judgement drawn up by an imbecile, and then signed off by the panel members (making them look like a proper bunch of nuggets in the process).

McKinnon’s” evidence was particularly unimpressive “ .  Sounds though his tale was more of the “fairy” than the “ compelling “ kind. 

8 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

McKinnon’s” evidence was particularly unimpressive “ .  Sounds though his tale was more of the “fairy” than the “ compelling “ kind. 

So, why can't new evidence be used at an appeal? Just interested like.

So, why can't new evidence be used at an appeal? Just interested like.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much bullshit by people who clearly know nothing about commercial law.
Suggest we wait for the next steps before speculating on an ongoing factually incorrect basis.
The only point I will make is our board have seriously fucked up again, and it’s quite astonishing how much of a free ride they continually get....

Burgoyne

McGhee      Dixon    Edjenguélé       Robson

Waddington   McShane   Osman

DKD

Rudden   Todorov

Dont think we’ve got got good enough wingers but if we do go 442 McLean and DKD as wingers

Edited by GeordieBairn