Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Do China only have one league? Might not necessarily be the top flight he’s going into.

Clubs in the second tier are still spending 30-40m on players. 

I thought Buaben would be good for us. Indeed, he did look good at the start, maybe just what we needed, but the idea that the Buaben who finished off his time with us can go to China and get paid a fortune is fucking vomit inducing.

He wouldnt get back into our midfield now a mere few weeks after he slinked off

I genuinely thought there was a player in Greenwood and he's probably the only one I was slightly unhappy to see go.
It was clear that he wasn't in Ray's plans from the beginning though so he did the right thing by getting rid early.

Mental that we didn’t score with the huge attacking threat of Haber, Lewis and Mackin on for the last 20 minutes.

7 very strong contenders for my all time worst Falkirk 11 in that team there. I hate Paul Hartley.

Just realised we played the whole game with Aero right-back, McGhee left back and Robson sat on the bench. And we only used 2 subs. Just made me angry all over again.

I genuinely thought there was a player in Greenwood and he's probably the only one I was slightly unhappy to see go.
It was clear that he wasn't in Ray's plans from the beginning though so he did the right thing by getting rid early.
He might just be one of those like Irving who showed enough promise in the circumstances that you thought "this guy can kick on" then spend the remainder of the season wondering with increasing anger why it hasnt happened.

I wonder what would've happened if Harrison's goal had stood that day. 

Probably conceded straight from kick off tbh.

32 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

falkirkict.jpg

4-3-3 or 5-3-2?

not wild about playing a LB at CH and a CH at RB if it’s 4 at the back.

petra and robson as wingbacks would make more sense?

Lavery must be gash if Petravicius is getting the start 
Arguably, Petra has been instrumental in getting the points we got up to the window opening. His runs stretched teams and created openings for Zak.

Without him in the team I doubt we'd have as many points as we do

Bottom again absolutely shocking full new team and still can’t win.

A lack of experienced players in this league and a goal scorer is the issue. At the moment I’m afraid to say the club will be relegated and it’s a long way back look again Raith. 

Oh and what’s happened to One F in Falkirk? 

A lack of experienced players in this league and a goal scorer is the issue. At the moment I’m afraid to say the club will be relegated and it’s a long way back look again Raith. 
Patience. You have us next week and we could end up fielding 10 players. You'll be in with a shout of a win.

Patience. You have us next week and we could end up fielding 10 players. You'll be in with a shout of a win.
Every week is fucking massive for us now, we are killing any momentum and we seem unable to win the games where the chips are down, the ones we look at and think "if we want to get safe we have to win this".

Next week could be the epitome of that as we fail to beat you with Partick having done just that today.

20 minutes ago, Falkirkfan6871 said:

Missing it you miserable sod?

Much better today and without Osman giving away stupid fouls then us not being organised at the back we could have won that at a canter. Caley had nothing outside the free kicks and Rudden could still have won it at the end.

Honestly don’t understand the amount of negativity after today. It wasn’t great but light years ahead of our last home game against Dunfermline. There’s definitely encouraging signs there and we are absolutely a much better now than we were before January.

Heard one guy on the way out saying ‘that’s not any better than the first game of the season’. Absolutely mental statement.

Paton and DKD need to start next week IMO.

So much this.

Hopefully we’ll have added a proper right-back and another striker able to link the play. Really missing a Lee Miller type up front someone that can hold the ball up and bring others into play.