If you’re on a phone or tablet I’ve always used Opera VPN, works a treat

On a computer I use the Hola VPN Chrome Extension

Both are free

26 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Express VPN, has never let me down

21 minutes ago, Mr X said:

The vpn built into the opera browser works fine kn pc and mobile

Cheers guys, very much appreciated.

Nae chance with that squad. Bauben was just about the only footballer we have and he’s missed out through injury (I assume).

Forgot about him

Outside that looks like 3-5-2

Muirhead McGhee Brough

Kidd MCKee Paton Irving Robson

Petra Rudden

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

Whilst Buaben looks a decent player hes feck all use to us if hes going to be continually feckin crocked.  The bod are having a laugh holding him and rudden up as a beacon of a new future.

Think he was initially just lacking match fitness...Then played through injury on Saturday? 

We’ve still nae chance.

Best performance of the season imo, soaked up pressure limiting RC to very few chances, hit them on the break and should have went in 2 nill up, (fucking paton). Fucking about wi the ball in the corner cost is the win, but was a super finish from vigurs, could of nicked it in the end with lewis shot, very happy tbh and i think we will pick up points till jan IF we play like that most weeks

5 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

He is a player if used correctly. 

2 simple rules for passing to Petravicius: 

Don't give him the ball when he's standing still with his back to goal.

Don't give him the ball above chest height.

He just needs someone to play accurate balls in front of him & he can be a joy to watch.

I think Muirhead has shown tonight what he brings.  He might not be a vocal captain (or perhaps the best choice for captain) but he put himself through that brick wall tonight.  How many other players would have done that?

I also thought Brough looks more of a centre back than the two actual centre backs we signed in the window.  Maybe they got the cards muddled up when we signed them.

As mentioned already, I think only Bauben was missing and we would have had the lowest number of players signed this season by the imposter of a manager.

Gutted we couldn't hang on and that it was our own bad luck with the clearance that cost the goal.

agree, this was the best performance by far this season. everyone on the park put in a real shift with the exception of McKee who looked like he was chasing shadows most of the night. But anyway, I won't focus on the small negatives, and even paton put in a hell of a shift.......I'm well aware of his limitations as a footballer but you can't fault his effort tonight. Best thing about the whole match.......it was actually good to watch, plenty of goal mouth action/chances, and even some decent link up passing and composure on the ball!!!!

have we turned a corner?, who knows, but at least we know these players are capable of putting in a decent performance and it gives us something to build on as the new faces eventually arrive. 

well done tonight, especially considering most folks thought we were on a hiding to nothing.

15 minutes ago, squeekybairn said:

agree, this was the best performance by far this season. everyone on the park put in a real shift with the exception of McKee who looked like he was chasing shadows most of the night. But anyway, I won't focus on the small negatives, and even paton put in a hell of a shift.......I'm well aware of his limitations as a footballer but you can't fault his effort tonight. Best thing about the whole match.......it was actually good to watch, plenty of goal mouth action/chances, and even some decent link up passing and composure on the ball!!!!

have we turned a corner?, who knows, but at least we know these players are capable of putting in a decent performance and it gives us something to build on as the new faces eventually arrive. 

well done tonight, especially considering most folks thought we were on a hiding to nothing.

Bit harsh on Joe boi. Thought he was decent. Got caught out once or twice which resulted in us giving up the ball but is tidy and keeps the ball moving. Unlike Paton who just lumps it in to whichever box he is facing. That said, Paton was also above his usual 2/10 levels tonight.