The Falkirk FC Thread

45 minutes ago, Girth said:

Dark Blue Brothers...

Tom Owen-Evans is he any good?

Thank you.

He was anonymous in the first team and lacked any hunger or fight to make an impact. Never involved in the play whatsoever. He is one of the most ineffectual players I’ve seen play in the navy blue.

Watched him a couple of times in the development team and he seemed to do a bit better. As bad as he was for us, I think there is a footballer in there somewhere.  He’s nowhere near ready for first team football at this level and at the age of 21, he’s not exactly a young kid anymore. We’ve had less experienced younger players like Rudden and Irving make more of an impression.

I assume you have a connection with his new club Hereford?

Edited by wee_bairn

2 hours ago, Stainrod said:

We have a match to try and win today let's forget about Morton and their methadone fuelled  fans! I can already see the headline *Mutch ado about nothing " _Tremendous show from the kid  keeper  gives the bairns a first away victory of the season. _Maybe I'm dillusional but I believe in the power of prayer. Last week I prayed Partick would appoint Mr Caldwell to give us some hope and the Lord delivered. 

Second.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

IMG_0513.jpg.c8f44104a10ede8ae87d9906b90480c8.jpg

What an absolute fucking melt. 

An impressive adult male image count. Why no kiddies? I thought you might have had the courage of your convictions (sic).

On the Morton tribunal thing, it's win/win for us.
If we don't pay them a penny, the Branch Ton meltdown will be one for the ages. Genuinely magnificent.
If we lose then Lang's position becomes untenable and one of the Ritchie/Lang/Campbell Axis of Incompetence disappears.
I'm agnostic about which to hope for.

As you say potential win / win but the thought of those schemie tramps having a collective brain hemorrhage is just too good.

12 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Scuse, no parliamo Sevco...

(E scuse a Signore Kinnear per aver rotto l'accordo...)

Based on some of the songs that Morton fans were singing last week I would have thought that you would be well versed with Sevconian.

On the Morton tribunal thing, it's win/win for us.
If we don't pay them a penny, the Branch Ton meltdown will be one for the ages. Genuinely magnificent.
If we lose then Lang's position becomes untenable and one of the Ritchie/Lang/Campbell Axis of Incompetence disappears.
I'm agnostic about which to hope for.

Lang and Campbell are in with the bricks sadly

4 hours ago, Girth said:

Dark Blue Brothers...

Tom Owen-Evans is he any good?

Thank you.

One of the worst players ever to wesr the shirt. Cant pass, tackle or score goals but he has lovely wavy hair. How he's earning money as a pro footballer is beyond me.

10 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:
12 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:
Aye
IMG_20181027_140649.jpg.b9b80d501ae27b372647cf4dabc2609b.jpg

433 seem likely? Mid of Paton Sammut and Prince with Rudden Haber and Petra up front? Anyone got that on their ticket?

Haber and paton? Does mckinnon actually want to keep us up?

1 minute ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Aye

17 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:
19 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:
Aye
IMG_20181027_140649.jpg.b9b80d501ae27b372647cf4dabc2609b.jpg

433 seem likely? Mid of Paton Sammut and Prince with Rudden Haber and Petra up front? Anyone got that on their ticket?

Not me. I only got 8 numbers.

Thompson on BBC saying Falkirk look like they are sinking. also saying our board really need to back McKinnon in January. all obvious but scary hearing others saying we are sinking.

only hope is others like thistle and pars are no great shakes so a couple of wins and it's game on. it's just where we get goals never mind wins from. we need to find a way of playing that creates chances

It’s hard to believe but looking at the fixtures until January, it’s probably going to get worse before it hopefully starts getting better.

Campbell and Lang should be getting hunted out of the club, by the way. I’m not sure what it’s going to take.

The current situation is their strategy, their idea, their fault.

31 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Thompson on BBC saying Falkirk look like they are sinking. also saying our board really need to back McKinnon in January. all obvious but scary hearing others saying we are sinking.

only hope is others like thistle and pars are no great shakes so a couple of wins and it's game on. it's just where we get goals never mind wins from. we need to find a way of playing that creates chances

I said week's ago most of this team wouldn't get a game at second division teams. 

I've changed my mind, some should not be anywhere near playing professional football at all.