Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

33 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

That's funny. You were on here two weeks ago having a go at people saying the players aren't good enough for this level and how delighted you were that they're now "showing what they're really about". Surely in that case it must be Mackinnon's fault we're bottom of the league, and the board should be reviewing his position?

Good to see that despite red dotting my suggestion you've actually taken it on board and have managed to quote something that was actually said.

Good to see that despite red dotting my suggestion you've actually taken it on board and have managed to quote something that was actually said.
He hasnt grasped anything about context or interpretation but aye its a start.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

He hasnt grasped anything about context or interpretation but aye its a start.

To be fair, he struggles with positioning and finding space. Context may well be beyond him. 

14 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Guys, how are we meant to turn this around if we keep fighting? #coyb

* in my head like actual barney the dinosaur said it*

7 hours ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Genuinely can’t wait for Chris Millar to join us in January.

I know your fishing but il give you the bite your looking for.

Millar fucking hates rat snake b*****ds not a fucking chance hes joining your utter car crash of a club.

5 hours ago, Rocco said:

If Margaret Lang has made an arse of this then she needs to walk.

Having said that, I honestly don't think she will have. She may have contributed to shite footballing decisions, however, law is where her skills lie so I'd expect her to have this all above board

The truth is probably somewhere in between what both clubs are claiming tbh.

Also rat snake b*****d saying the truth will be out on his reasons for leaving and that hes not the bad guy here well spill then why hold back after the hounding he took on saturday either hes fucking lying or theres some good shit about to kick off.

12 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Also rat snake b*****d saying the truth will be out on his reasons for leaving and that hes not the bad guy here well spill then why hold back after the hounding he took on saturday either hes fucking lying or theres some good shit about to kick off.

Still buzzing after your cup final win on Saturday it seems. How are the celebrations going, have you had the open-top bus tour yet?

1 hour ago, AGPar said:

Still buzzing after your cup final win on Saturday it seems. How are the celebrations going, have you had the open-top bus tour yet?

Still bottom good girfuy.

I don't think McKinnon is a poor manager by any means but with this Morton complaint now moving onto the SPFL, you have to question whether he was really worth this hassle? I know McIntyre and McCall were approached first but there was surely somebody unemployed that could have been approached?

He's lost six of his seven games so far; just about anybody could have done that or better. I suppose he might totally turn it around - especially in January- but will need to be pretty special for it to justify the added headaches for those running the club.

12 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I don't think McKinnon is a poor manager by any means but with this Morton complaint now moving onto the SPFL, you have to question whether he was really worth this hassle? I know McIntyre and McCall were approached first but there was surely somebody unemployed that could have been approached?

He's lost six of his seven games so far; just about anybody could have done that or better. I suppose he might totally turn it around - especially in January- but will need to be pretty special for it to justify the added headaches for those running the club.

He's done an incredible job already managing to get 3 points. Pep Guardiola wouldn't be able to turn a bunch of league 2 players into championship ones.

Millar fucking hates rat snake b*****ds not a fucking chance hes joining your utter car crash of a club.

A simple no would have been sufficient here.

10 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I He's lost six of his seven games so far; just about anybody could have done that or better. I suppose he might totally turn it around - especially in January- but will need to be pretty special for it to justify the added headaches for those running the club.

trust most Bairns on this one with the squad we assembled i think most of us have admitted this is the single worst Falkirk side in living memory for most of us and that takes some doing, most managers will have signed someone that either doesnt fit with the rest of the squad or are not good enough Hartley single handedly manage to sign the worst group of collective individuals and imposters trying to pass themselves off as football players and that alone takes some doing.

He has an uphill battle and trying to work with the sh*T we have signed would take its toll and crush anyone manager (it actually pains me to be so negative about my team but i couldn't or would find it hard to find any positive from them even Rudden and Irving are getting dragged down with the rest)

Edited by AL-FFC

5 of Hartley's summer signings punted before the clocks have changed tells its own story to anyone that's isn't a Falkirk fan. 

I wonder what supplement the Herald would have us collect up the howgate should he ever show his face around here again. 

The amount of swearing here. Whether McKinnon is any good or not, months down the line he’s still got you absolutely rattled. Small club mentality showing through here.