The Falkirk FC Thread

I agree with that. A good few will be getting cast aside from now until January, and injuries apart, he will probably distil what he has down to 14 or 15 players. Some of those will be unpopular choices (like Muirhead and Kidd), but he has little in the way of options for the foreseeable future.

I think if McKinnon got three wins, three draws and seven defeats out of the next 13 games, he would be clicking his heels.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

If this isn't the case, then fan ownership the way forward

The only context that makes all this BOD back and forth actually worth discussing.

Our board might not be great, but they arent Fulston either. I cant see me hanging back after a game to fire venomous abuse at them like a young me did at Brockville. The only way I would interested and motivated to take part in hounding them would be to take a meaningful stake in it as a collective of fans.

what we need is a sugar daddy to come in and spend his ill gotten gains on us. any billionaires out there with spare cash?....would settle for a poxy millionaire or even a euromoillions winner....nope, no one? 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The only context that makes all this BOD back and forth actually worth discussing.

Our board might not be great, but they arent Fulston either. I cant see me hanging back after a game to fire venomous abuse at them like a young me did at Brockville. The only way I would interested and motivated to take part in hounding them would be to take a meaningful stake in it as a collective of fans.

Which makes BfL’s choice of not taking shares for cash a truly baffling one.

what we need is a sugar daddy to come in and spend his ill gotten gains on us. any billionaires out there with spare cash?....would settle for a poxy millionaire or even a euromoillions winner....nope, no one? 
Got 4 lines on tonight. If I win, I will buy Greenock Morton FC for us and take their place in the league if we are relegated.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I think the current BoD (fwiu) were great for us when they came in at a time we were in genuine peril, so hats off for that. I don't pretend to know enough about them to understand further motives or ambition or arsedness, but if a viable fan ownership scheme were presented I'd be all up for that.

How much do they f*ckers want then?

25 minutes ago, faedenny said:

Let's go down the Rangers, Livi, Gretna, Motherwell and Dundee route.

Buy now pay later and I'm sure it will all end well.

The most annoying thing about that is 4/5 of those clubs are currently Premier league and don't give a f**k about what they done.

(Please don't point out Rangers are dead)

4 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Let's go down the Rangers, Livi, Gretna, Motherwell and Dundee route.

Buy now pay later and I'm sure it will all end well.

The most annoying thing about that is 4/5 of those clubs are currently Premier league and don't give a f**k about what they done.

(Please don't point out Rangers are dead)

Ah, but you're forgetting one thing...

At the stadium. McKee heavily strapped up, Paton not taking part in training, nor Froxy.
At least Froxy or McKee could be used to slice the oranges. Paton would run alongside the oranges briefly before giving up and blaming someone else for the oranges being unsliced and pointing at someone.