Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

was watching McKinnon closely yesterday as I sit up behind the home dugout. he looks as exasperated as the rest of us with the play and decision making. I think it's fair to say he'll offload as many of these players as possible on January. the only positive body language he showed all game was around petravious workrate and determination. especially in the first half when he battled with their left back all thexway down the wing beat his man and got a cross on for a corner

11 hours ago, oot_the_loop said:

Any manager that continues to play 4 centre backs (as I assume thats what Brough is) and more importantly continues to play the weakest spine of a team ever in Fasan, Paton and Haber deserves to be questioned.  None of this 'free ride til January' pish.  He's came in, had a look at the dross Hartley has brought in to the club, decided they are sh*t, and then still plays them.

Mutch, Russell, Robson, Greenwood, Dunne, Froxylias and (im barely able to even comprehend the next name but its true) Mackin deserve more of a chance than their respective counterparts.

I notice Paton didnt apologise today - I can only assume he was happy with his performance.

In McKinnon we trust 

And I said yesterday quite clearly to marshy that it looks like they can't be improved enough to get us safe. Might want to pop back and read that again, old fella.

Go to hear you are now right.

Chill a bit by the way. I had had a few too many last night and was pissed off. So sorry to noise you up. I have been called worse so water off a ducks back some of the personal stuff.

I love you really xx

Oh ffs! 
Is it that outlandish?

I'm now fearing I like a lot of other fans have lost the plot due to this shambles

48 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Whoa there cowboy. I own both of things and I get around just fine on the old pegs.

Correction. I own a banana. 

Somebody said yesterday he looks and plays like Hartley’s dad.? 

19 hours ago, GMBairn said:

extremely doubtful given that we are haemorrhaging money in this league according to the chairmans statement, the next level down would be even worse.  

How can you be heamorraging money with the crowds you get and I assume your stadium also makes money through the week?  

How can you be heamorraging money with the crowds you get and I assume your stadium also makes money through the week?  
YASSSS!!!! CROWDWANK!!!!

Cheers m8. Back to what we do best.

No, I'm just done with your smug, borderline arrogant bullshit. There's a few on here that seem to revel in falkirk falling apart, and you fall into that camp.

Of course he doesn’t revel in it. Get a grip.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

YASSSS!!!! CROWDWANK!!!!

Cheers m8. Back to what we do best.

It was a genuine question.

5 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

No clue mate, but it appears according to the chairman that we were going to run out of cash. They seem to be blaming that solely on the costs of the academy but that can't be solely to blame since it seemed to be basically washing it's face with player sales.

1 hour ago, Rocco said:

Is it that outlandish?

I'm now fearing I like a lot of other fans have lost the plot due to this shambles emoji23.png

I still believe Russell has potential. But having seen him at CM it's a no go, he's absolute rank in that position. Don't know what's gone wrong with Russell, maybe it's a confidence thing, I'm not sure. He was definitely a prospect about 3 seasons ago 

The CEO was at the game yesterday. I had a look up at the Directors Box and was surprised to see BPM sitting about two or three seats away from him. I couldn't help wondering if they'd exchanged a warm friendly handshake and a hug.  :whistle

CEO sneaked away before the game ended. Tells you everything you need to know about the man.

17 hours ago, DeeBairn said:
17 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
You are more focused on Falkirk than your own team and I find that a bit weird.

It's not weird though, it's standard behavior for that lot. You know it's a serious illness when even the usually restrained Dunning is getting involved with it.

You've got a cheek.  You're the most prominent Morton poster on the forum.

30 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

No clue mate, but it appears according to the chairman that we were going to run out of cash. They seem to be blaming that solely on the costs of the academy but that can't be solely to blame since it seemed to be basically washing it's face with player sales.

Your accounts to May 2017 show you had £456k at bank. Do you have the same bankers as Hamilton?

You've got a cheek.  You're the most prominent Morton poster on the forum.
1, you might be confusing me with Bairnardo.

2, wouldn't be hard, since your thread is a barren wasteland where nothing ever happens. A bit like Greenock, to be fair.

Your accounts to May 2017 show you had £456k at bank. Do you have the same bankers as Hamilton?
No, but the board sanctioned a massive spend on 17 or so players that are utter dross, and a management team that were utter dross. We paid off Houston, then paid off Hartley. Now we'll likely have to pay off most of Hartley's dross at some point as well.

It's rarely fun being a Falkirk fan, but it's usually interesting.

24 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

1, you might be confusing me with Bairnardo.

2, wouldn't be hard, since your thread is a barren wasteland where nothing ever happens. A bit like Greenock, to be fair.

Nope.  Definitely you.  You've posted in Morton threads about 500% more than me in the past fortnight.

11 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Nope.  Definitely you.  You've posted in Morton threads about 500% more than me in the past fortnight.

Sorry, honey, September 7th was my last post in that desert. Unless I'm tired and I've missed one. You're right about you not posting on there. Mainly because you're over here all the time, which given your above post, just makes you look foolish. 

You assume wrong, the club do not own the offices, meeting rooms cafe etc.
The FFC hating Falkirk Council (at the time) agreed a deal with our less than astute board that means it costs us a not so small fortune to play at TFS.