The Falkirk FC Thread

I was going to watch this match on Falkirk TV as i dont finish work till 7.15 and cant make it through in time. Having never used Falkirk TV before I had a look on the website but it seems that you can only watch the matches live if you live outwith the UK, is this right?

I was going to watch this match on Falkirk TV as i dont finish work till 7.15 and cant make it through in time. Having never used Falkirk TV before I had a look on the website but it seems that you can only watch the matches live if you live outwith the UK, is this right?

Technically yes, although there are ways round it, using a proxy server you would be able to watch this no problem

Technically yes, although there are ways round it, using a proxy server you would be able to watch this no problem

A what? Lol

A what? Lol

A proxy server keeps your IP address, aka your computers ID, private so the website will not know where you are. Not strictly legal in cases like this but nothing's going to happen to you for doing it.

A what? Lol

A proxy server keeps your IP address, aka your computers ID, private so the website will not know where you are. Not strictly legal in cases like this but nothing's going to happen to you for doing it.

How do I go about doing this?

If you google how to use it then you'll find out, there will be lots of ones saying you have to pay for the use of it, don't use these ones. There are a few that are really good and some that are shite. It's like going on a website then from that website go onto falkirk tv. It's pretty simple and it'll take you through it step by step