The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

He has kept us up by the skin of his teeth living off of Alex Neils players. 

Has signed loads of terrible players.*

*However I must admit this season has been his best transfer window (by a mile) since he has taken charge.

Taiwo, McGowan and Delph have been immense so far. 

He also has a win % of like 25%. 

If you appointed him he will keep you up, however there will be no top4/title charge in the future either.

I do believe this may be the season where '#CanningOut' dies. 

But as it stands the majority of Accies fans including myself want him out. 

Serious question- what on earth are you expecting from him? He's kept you in the top flight for 3 seasons with crowds of less than 1000 and probably a third of the next biggest budget in the league.

9 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

I take it Harris no longer free to find another club. Good man manager might be able to get confidence back in him

Harris is pish. How many managers have failed to get a tune out him since his early days at hibs?

Just now, EdiBairn said:

Serious question- what on earth are you expecting from him? He's kept you in the top flight for 3 seasons with crowds of less than 1000 and probably a third of the next biggest budget in the league.

A cup and the ability to drop Imrie. 

2 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Only thing I'd say about this is Barr's claim that he ruined a good dressing room unit.

So good that they were plummeting for relegation under Locke. 

This isn't good news for the other teams we were hoping that he would stay and give us breathing space.

A very tight league now with Falkirk getting back to the top. How much of a budget is left though? That's three rebuilds and two managers paid off isn't it?

Harris is pish. How many managers have failed to get a tune out him since his early days at hibs?

I think we’ve more than a few players now that can be described that way. We have to use the best of what we have, so I’m not ruling anyone out just now...

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

This isn't good news for the other teams we were hoping that he would stay and give us breathing space.

A very tight league now with Falkirk getting back to the top. How much of a budget is left though? That's three rebuilds and two managers paid off isn't it?

It won't be pretty. We've got no sellable assets now. 

I think we need to look beyond the playing squad for fat to trim. 

Starting with Campbell.

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

How much money is left? ...probably a very good question.

It's all a bit high risk by their Board and whoever comes in better have a magic wand in his training bag.

10 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

How much money is left? ...probably a very good question.

It's all a bit high risk by their Board and whoever comes in better have a magic wand in his training bag.

surely the Shire are playing you big bucks in rent.....! :lol: