The Falkirk FC Thread

I dunno. I'd like him back but I think McCall's got an extremely strong relationship with Lachlan Cameron after his issues and time out the game. I think he'd be reluctant to move when he could be lobbed out 9 months from now if it doesn't go to plan.

Feel it's slightly early to punt him considering the overhaul you guys have made with your squad but I suppose he can hardly have any complaints. 

From the outside looking in, f**k knows how a guy with a great track record in this division got it so badly, badly wrong. That's him got significant baggage as a manager now and will probably struggle to bounce back from this. Shocked. 

Andy Rodgers will be delighted. 

Guest Back Post Misses
As soon as I read it I thought of you and had this mental vision of you spitting your coffee out all over the screen. :lol:

I didn’t disappoint. [emoji23]

Just had to get the VAX out to wash the carpet. I emptied I tell you emptied.

That post is up there, up there with the best.

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I dunno. I'd like him back but I think McCall's got an extremely strong relationship with Lachlan Cameron after his issues and time out the game. I think he'd be reluctant to move when he could be lobbed out 9 months from now if it doesn't go to plan.

I think we need someone who will play the Falkirk way...

images (1).jpeg

Sady Raith rovers delete all their videos from season to season. But if you had forgotten who brilliant Yogi is in the championship then here you go again.

Please make it happen

A decision that had to be made for me. It was clear from the league cup games that he'd brought in a crock of shite and the fact there's been no improvement at all since then only shows this. Hartley's non-existent man management skills and constant falling out with players certainly won't have helped matters either.

The issue now is that we're stuck with said crock of shite unless at least 7 or 8 can be moved on this week, which doesn't look likely.

In terms of managers, Jim McIntyre is the man for me. Good record in this division and was unlucky to be sacked at Ross County. Hopkin isn't what we need IMO- that style of football isn't for me at all.

How the f**k do you change your avatar on a smart phone??? Asking for a friend [emoji16]

I’d promised that if Hartley managed to pick up 7 points from his first four games I’d join the PH avatar club.

Gutted he didn’t get to four games for me to find out whether to make the change....