The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

A mate has just messaged me saying new manager is in place and meeting the players tomorrow.He is usually good witth his inside info.

Given the statement naming Young as interim manager I’m doubting that highly.

Guest Back Post Misses
For anyone that's interested, I thought Tommy Robson had a really good game up at Brechin today. Hopefully Saturday will see him back where he belong on the left side of our defence.

Any clue on the trialists?

2 minutes ago, keithgy said:

A mate has just messaged me saying new manager is in place and meeting the players tomorrow.He is usually good witth his inside info.

Does this count as a tip moistener even though that was originally about hartley and his signings that turned out to be total boner killers.

Guest Back Post Misses
I think the board come good out of this mess.   The strategy to replace the team and bring in 16 new players was a genuine attempt to to strive for success in a bold way.  That takes guts.  I would rather Falkirk strive for greatness and fall short, than muddle away changing things in small increments, which may get us another 10 years in the Championship.  OK, the experiment failed, but you can't say they didn't try.  I think they showed ambition.
Yes, that ambition has landed us flat on our face right now, but life is like that.  Now we have to pick ourselves up and try harder.  I'm depressed with the mess the team is in, but I am satisfied that they at least tried to make a giant leap.

My eyeball just exploded out of my head reading this. Come out good. Holy mother of f**k