The Falkirk FC Thread

I’m stunned it happened so quickly I personally thought he’d get another 2 or 3 games. Questions need to be asked of the board and the CEO. Some poor poor decisions been made. As for a replacement, they are on a hiding to nothing with such a poor squad. Please not Jim Duffy or Yogi though.

I’m stunned it happened so quickly I personally thought he’d get another 2 or 3 games. Questions need to be asked of the board and the CEO. Some poor poor decisions been made. As for a replacement, they are on a hiding to nothing with such a poor squad. Please not Jim Duffy or Yogi though.

Actually, I’d applaud them for decisive governance for once.

Must be a few very worried new signings tonight.

However the last thing we need is another arrogant know it all...so that’s Stubbs and Yogi out....

1 minute ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Would Kenny Miller be out of the question?

Yes, we need an experienced pro who can get the best out of the signings we have. Not a 40 year old who still thinks he has what it takes and has managed for 2 months in his entire life.

So, he's gone. What are we going to do now then?
Hopkins the obvious candidate, but can you stomach 'hoofball' for a winning team? 
Relegation beckons, if they don't make the right choice.

Did he not want to be closer to his family down south?

Your board has made a bit of a massive and comical faux pas here by letting him spunk a decent budget on what appears to be dross then punting him so soon. This on the back of getting rid of your academy to chuck more money at the first team. The f**k are they playing at? And why aren't more of you asking important questions about it?

Still, sad to see him go as you might actually improve.

1 minute ago, kiddy said:

So, he's gone. What are we going to do now then?
Hopkins the obvious candidate, but can you stomach 'hoofball' for a winning team? 
Relegation beckons, if they don't make the right choice.

I would quite like a season watching us fight for everything and actually body teams all over the place while winning games and occasionally playing nice football.

Your board has made a bit of a massive and comical faux pas here by letting him spunk a decent budget on what appears to be dross then punting him so soon. This on the back of getting rid of your academy to chuck more money at the first team. The f**k are they playing at? And why aren't more of you asking important questions about it?
Still, sad to see him go as you might actually improve.

I take it you have not been reading this forum then?

For anyone that's interested, I thought Tommy Robson had a really good game up at Brechin today. Hopefully Saturday will see him back where he belong on the left side of our defence.
Tommy Robson didn't do much wrong against the young Rangers and should have played on Saturday.

Now that’s he’s gone, for Saturday

Mutch/Fasan
Russell Muirhead McGhee Robson
Kidd McKee Irving Greenwood
Lewis Haber

I imagine Harris will come back into the fold but would be happy with three centre mids to shore up and an out and out winger in Greenwood. Get Harrison and Dallison so far to fck. Not fussed about the keeper. Have nothing else up front.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sofuckingmoney.

Nae celebratory tone from me here though. Wer not really a manager sacking club and it feel ls pretty shit that Hartley has lost his job so soon after giving us what turned oyt to be quite a fun season out of what looked like a possoble relagation, yet here we are again.

Its going to be really interesting to see firstly what movement happens re a manager, what he is allowed to do re players, and most intrigued about what he can get out of our squad.

What was fun about last season? It was god awful.