The Falkirk FC Thread

My email to Craig Campbell yesterday:

I am sending this email out of desperation.  I was in the South Stand on Saturday.  I need you to know that a high proportion of fans are in disbelief what is happening to our club.  My first Falkirk game was in 1969.  I have seen many poor Falkirk teams over the years, but the current team, as Saturday’s performance goes, is astonishingly disjointed, clueless and lacking in aggression and skill.

Many I have talked to and those on Falkirk forums, want Paul out now, when they were previously willing to give him more time.

I guess I just wanted you to know the fans consider the state of the team right now as a genuine crisis.

Please bear in mind the fan’s opinion in actions the board of directors may take in days/weeks to come.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know my email played no part in the decision to boot Hartley, but it is encouraging that the board heard the avalanche of criticism from all us fans and that they moved so quickly.  I was sure they would let him drag us down further until Christmas.  Well done board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the right thing to do but I'm still surprised it's happened - thought we'd persist until it was well to late.

Joby must be the main target but I wouldn't be unopposed to Mr Hughes coming back, not that I'm a massive fan, I just believe he could install the rocket up the arse that we undoubtedly need.

A very interesting and a very very important appointment coming up!!