The Falkirk FC Thread

When was the last time we scored from a corner? Is my memory playing tricks or are our corners absolutely horrific?

Did Lyle not score from one against Dumbarton a few weeks ago?

Apart from that though the last I can think of is Darren Dods in the Final.

But hard to blame him today when he came on, game was already done

Really? He didn't once pass to a Falkirk player in the whole time he was on the pitch!!!! To say the game was done is nonsense. He should be the kind of substitution to add something to the team, not take us back the way.

I was actually quite pleased when we signed him but wow was I wrong. He is in a terrible condition to be a professional football player, shocking.

Really? He didn't once pass to a Falkirk player in the whole time he was on the pitch!!!! To say the game was done is nonsense. He should be the kind of substitution to add something to the team, not take us back the way.

I was actually quite pleased when we signed him but wow was I wrong. He is in a terrible condition to be a professional football player, shocking.

And his hairstyle is pish too

Had a wee read of One F on the way into work there. Jesus, it's always been bad but it's absolutely farcical just now.

Does anyone know if it's even moderated? One poster in particular, who I can't remember posting when I used to post there (but has 12,000 odd posts...) called Geo41 has just completely ruined that place. I know it was never great but it did have its uses for discussions on important issues like the stadium etc.

Anyway, won't be rushing back to post any time soon.

Edited by Hughsie

Had a wee read of One F on the way into work there. Jesus, it's always been bad but it's absolutely farcical just now.

Does anyone know if it's even moderated? One poster in particular, who I can't remember posting when I used to post there (but has 12,000 odd posts...) called Geo41 has just completely ruined that place. I know it was never great but it did have its uses for discussions on important issues like the stadium etc.

Anyway, won't be rushing back to post any time soon.

That's your card marked. Most of the big hitter there have tried and failed on Pie and Bovril. I reckon most frequenters of single club forums just can't handle differing points of view (i.e. fans of other clubs).

It has it's uses in terms of what was said at forums etc but conversation is shut down pretty quickly.

Piss poor considering the last time you beat us was over 3 years ago?

:lol:

This guy is just obsessed with Falkirk Football Club.

That's why he's sad that his location status is: Soon to be Stirling.

Not close enough.

Cheers up man, it's a FK postcode :P

sorry i just couldn't resist