The Falkirk FC Thread

So along with losing Taylor, I'd Imagine there's a fair chance McGovern and Duffie will be off too. Losing the best keeper in the division would obviously be a massive loss, and with there being next to no chance of bringing replacements in, I'd say relegation is still very much a possibility.

YEES URNAE LOSIN MAGURN

I'd be surprised if we go down though. Airdrie should be bottom with Dumbarton getting a couple of great results (amazing what sacking a manager and conducting a proper recruitment process can do). Hamilton and Cowden are similar worse than us probably as well.

(amazing what sacking a manager and conducting a proper recruitment process can do).

bit who wid you appoint? eh? eh?

Cannae say you want the manager binned unless you know EXACTLY who you would appoint, what their salary would be, what length of contract you would offer them, and what their mileage allowance for travelling to see friendlies would be.

So along with losing Taylor, I'd Imagine there's a fair chance McGovern and Duffie will be off too. Losing the best keeper in the division would obviously be a massive loss, and with there being next to no chance of bringing replacements in, I'd say relegation is still very much a possibility.

The McGovern to Hibs rumor may be a miss communication as they are trying to keep one of there loan players who is called McGivern.