The Falkirk FC Thread

Don't have a problem with them putting the prices back up if it didn't work for the Cowdenbeath game. But doing it at such short notice is shambolic and pretty cynical. Would the prices have jumped back up had we not beaten Dunfermline? I think not.

Edited by lanky_ffc

No idea what has happened to Weatherston. (I think) He was playing 90 mins in the reserves when Higgins was only getting 50 minutes a few weeks ago as both came back from their respective injuries.

Maybe he has re-aggravated it? He has been in the treatment room too often and too long since he signed for the club IMO.

He has been in the treatment room too often and too long since he signed for the club IMO.

Given the number of players Prezza has disposed of who weren't cutting it for him, he has allowed an injury prone Wetherston to continue.

Prezza clearly rates him as indispensable.

If we were up the top of the league I'd be screaming for us to keep Taylor but he doesn't deserve to playing in this team. He should be earning more money elsewhere and progressing his career. The BOD will take a bag of scampi fries and a can of tizer as payment.