The Falkirk FC Thread

This may seem a stupid question but I genuinly don't know the rule regarding this...

If a Player-Manager is sent to the stands and recieves some kind of touchline ban, is he then allowed to play for the team?

Yes.

What if the manager was Walter Smith?

He watched the game from the stand anyway. Maybe he gets sent to watch it from the dugout.

This may seem a stupid question but I genuinly don't know the rule regarding this...

If a Player-Manager is sent to the stands and recieves some kind of touchline ban, is he then allowed to play for the team?

I remember watching the Pars up at Dens Park a few years ago. Alex Rae was midway through something like a 6 match touchline ban but named himself as a sub, allowing him to be involved on the touchline. He lost the plot and was sent to the stands again, resulting in the SFA throwing the book at him!

Lyle Taylor seems a fine prospect, ten goals so far and in a team that has not been freescoring this season. Are Falkirk fans confident he will stay for the rest of this season?

Lyle Taylor seems a fine prospect, ten goals so far and in a team that has not been freescoring this season. Are Falkirk fans confident he will stay for the rest of this season?

He has 18 months left on his deal so as long as the buyer stumps up the green stuff.

To be fair every player at Falkirk is for sale.