Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

So which is it, Grant. Is he a shite signing and a lucky escape or a good signing who didn't fancy being a Dunfermline player?

Either way it's pretty damn funny. 

First Piracy and now Flood, what a time to be alive. 

20 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Grant calling us needy :lol:

Quiet or he'll come back and do it again. 

48 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Grant calling us needy :lol:

Leave him alone, he is channeling the spirit of Jimmy85. (Presumably thats why he is using Jimmys patter almost word for word)

1 hour ago, DeeBairn said:

So which is it, Grant. Is he a shite signing and a lucky escape or a good signing who didn't fancy being a Dunfermline player?

Either way it's pretty damn funny. 

First Piracy and now Flood, what a time to be alive. 

Neither extreme. He was an average signing to me that I could see the logic behind, and now that he's left it's a bit of a meh. 

It could work out better, but then it's definitely plausible we could sign a worse jobber, who knows. 

Six month loan isnt ideal for us with Turner. By  sounds of it their manager wants him back in January which would leave us scrambling about looking for a replacement. Would like to see us sign a couple of strikers permanently or season loans. 

Also can’t be the only one surprised at the really good move for Grant, absolutely loved the guy but he was an absolute passenger last year and now he’s playing for a better side than we are getting 6 month loans from?

26 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Also can’t be the only one surprised at the really good move for Grant, absolutely loved the guy but he was an absolute passenger last year and now he’s playing for a better side than we are getting 6 month loans from?

surprised but sure everyone on here will be pleased for him.  He deserves it, and more.  

31 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

I'm not surprised much, to be fair.

He was, when on form and fit, capable of playing at a far higher level. What's key is the contract. It'll either be low wages, or good wages but on a pay as you play, as they will be well aware of his injury history, but will be happy to take a punt on him getting fit and back on track. Or maybe they are throwing th emoney around.

Whatever the contract, I wish him all the best.

3 minutes ago, Super Tuesday said:

I just googled to see where Flood was going and this was on the first page;

Gorgeous

That clinic must be queued out using him as a model.

Never heard him speak before, that is a comedy Irish accent, to be sure..

37 days until the start of the new season - it takes 37 days to grow a cucumber from seed to 5 inches long
Or one Paul Hartley signing :wub:

(Euph)

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Or one Paul Hartley signing :wub:

(Euph)

You wish. 5 inches FFS.

Imperial Cars agreeing a 3 year deal with us and making a significant 6 figure investment into the club  a few days after the Jordan Rhodes rumours surfaced, coincidence? I think not.

Image result for money gif