The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Kincardine

The good thing about P&B is that I haven't seen one single Bear calling for his jotters. (maybe I am wrong there but I hope not).

Forever Blue has...

Then I can only apologise and suggest a swift boot in the haw maws is due.

This is not something that we Gers fans should be exercised over.

Whoever has the PA duties tomorrow night should only refer to the Sevco franchise as "our opponents" and make no mention of any of their names whatsoever.

What's the chances of everyone at the club showing solidarity with The Fakirk 1, leaving Ritchie to man the mic?

What's the chances of everyone at the club showing solidarity with The Fakirk 1, leaving Ritchie to man the mic?

It'd be like the Peter Kay routine with the wee cassette player but with Ritchie in the centre circle holding the mic to the speaker, blaring out Simply the Best.

I'm on my phone so canny check but the PA guy used to be registered on here - he used to ask if folk wanted particular tunes played etc. I won't give his username in case he gets hate mail :P

Anyhoo - the usual standin is more likely to cause offense than the usual fella - could be interesting :P

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Love all the Falkirk fans saying there not going to the game or sing "your not rangers anymore"

1. Falkirk have a poor fanbase so it won't really matter it will only see your own club out of pocket.

2. Again your fans are poor I doubt we'll even hear you lot sing the whole game as we'll be the ones who provide the atmosphere.

On the announcer guy, Can someone tell him to do something with those eyebrows? Thank you in advance. We are the people.

Edited by ForeverBlue1872

Love all the Falkirk fans saying there not going to the game or sing "your not rangers anymore"

1. Falkirk have a poor fanbase so it won't really matter it will only see your own club out of pocket.

2. Again your fans are poor I doubt we'll even hear you lot sing the whole game as we'll be the ones who provide the atmosphere.

On the announcer guy, Can someone tell him to do something with those eyebrows? Thank you in advance. We are the people.

couple of fans missing wont bother us. the more you bring makes up for it £££££

also on point 2. never heard a word from you last season until you equalised :lol: We are the steeple

We may have a small fanbase but at least they were there when we needed it most. We hear all about how loyal the sevco fans are and yet they've had to rely on a punter fae sheffield who couldnt give two hoots to bail them out or they would no longer exist. Where were all yourloyal fans then when hoddit and doddit were trying to flog the club off??

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Martin Ritchie's reply...

I'm afraid what is harmles banter to some is not acceptable to others.

Why did we take action over Saturday's announcement? First, as a member of the SFA we must abide by SFA rules. What was said could land us with a hefty fine.

This is utter w**k from Ritchie.

I assume Partick Thistle are waiting for this fine too?

Honestly, it's bad enough that he has the spine of an amoeba, but to follow up his nonsense about non-secret "secret ballots" with this scaremongering bullshit is dreadful.

Disappointed that he didn't include an apology for last season's League Cup win too. You might not get any mint sauce with your succulent lamb next Saturday Marty.

Edited by H_B