The Falkirk FC Thread

Given that Martin is willing to phone in to the Record hotline, theres a good chance he pays attention to online football forums etc. So on the off chance that he is reading the thread of one of the teams he might be willing to lend his support to, you are a fucking disgrace Martin. The fact that you come from Polmont and support one of the arse cheeks is bad enough, but showing yourself to be willing to jump ship due to the hilarious lack of success of your 6 year old club (to which you somehow believe you are entitled) marks you out as the kind of fan no club needs or wants (although admittedly the type of fan your club deserves)

I know it's unlikely, as this moon howling p***k is clearly more suited to the extremes of bile pits like Rangers Media, but it makes me feel better knowing that he might just read this.

On 15/04/2018 at 08:51, Back Post Misses said:

Slogans won't sell ST's signings will.

If he brings in players who the fans think are good they will buy tickets.

If the club are smart they would extend the early bird to the end of the League Cup sections and let the fans see what is on offer. If it is good they will sell more. Having said that we were excellent in the League Cup this season as see where that got us.

An upturn in form and performance would perhaps help either in our last three games(not gonna happen) or the league cup next season but I can see us still struggling to get players in during that period with its ridiculous early start.

Losing becomes as much as a habit as winning as we have seen this season, I personally think Hartley has a harder job next season in which there will be no middle ground for him.

Kudos to the Black Bull and its "Rangers fans are offensive" stance. 
Ironically, and somewhat disappointly, they actually run a *** bus from the pub.

The lad in question IIRC had already been banned or was acting like a fanny.

Its just a happy coincidence that being a *** formed part of his bullshit hard luck story.

Still, at least the pub is a better place for emptying at least one of them.

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 22:12, gav-ffc said:

I had one this season paying it monthly, cancelled it after he QOTS 1-4 in August.

Pretty sure I’ll be getting one next season.

Funnily enough the club didn’t even bother to contact anyone who cancelled the pay monthly option.

Same thing happened to me. Stop paying the DD and the club never bothered to contact me. In fairness I did pay about £60 for 1.5 home games, so they'd have been pissing in the wind asking for more cash off me :lol:

On 14/04/2018 at 22:12, gav-ffc said:

Funnily enough the club didn’t even bother to contact anyone who cancelled the pay monthly option.

That always struck me as bizarre. Normally this kind of thing would be set up as a credit agreement, so that if you threaten to cancel they can just gub your credit history and use that to make people reconsider cancelling. Seems like nothing like that was done.

2 minutes ago, Gaz said:

That always struck me as bizarre. Normally this kind of thing would be set up as a credit agreement, so that if you threaten to cancel they can just gub your credit history and use that to make people reconsider cancelling. Seems like nothing like that was done.

Aye . Is the deal now just with Falkirk or is a 3rd party finance company involved like it used to be. when we were in the top flight?

Edited by Shodwall cat

IMG_0198.thumb.jpg.63ae921f0fdb13c0c2dad25fbc47e48f.jpg

Go f**k yourself you glory hunting cock

"Going back to supporting the Bairns or the Shire"
Clear inference that he moved away from supporting his local team to following the Zombies.
Very worst type of fan.
May he endure a lifetime of shite football at Ibrox and eternal traffic jams on the M8 before and after every game.