The Falkirk FC Thread

I appreciate where you are coming from, I really do. To flip it around though, why shouldn't fans care. Should the board be completely unaccountable to the fans in their decisions? Should fans accept what the board says no matter what?

It's not an easy one but surely it matters (although I appreciate how much it matters is debatable and down to personal opinion)

Flip that around again find me a supporter that is happy if we voted yes.......

I think the key area is that whatever the vote maybe, it hasnt changed a jot if it was yes or no.....

Yes the majority if not all of fans are unhappy if it is a yes vote, but the fact is it doesnt alter anything football wise. We do have disappointed fans with some more than others who of course may take stronger actions, which obviously effects the club, but overall I dont see it effecting the club much with what I have predicting is that the board will stand behind the secret ballot and not reveal how they voted.

If the yes vote had made a difference then we may have seen a different siege mentality with the majority of the fans looking for answers and hundreds wanting serious answers with further actions to follow......at least I like to think that,but the TFS has lost the scary Brockville effect in which we could get managers/boards out and perhaps thats why I have mellowed too......

All in all, I will be glad for the real stuff to start in which the only banging my head off the wall will be because of the team on the park

even if all 5 clubs who votes yes are revealed, it wouldn't affect the games i go to (whether we were one of the clubs or not). every sfl team was being blackmailed and were under incredible pressure. the fact some give into this is, in my opinion understandable. i will actively attempt to get to raith games v us in kirkcaldy as they were the one exceptional team in standing up to the pressure. i won't hold a yes vote against any sfl club but will reconsider games against any of the spl clubs who have tried to blackmail the rest of the leagues.

30/35 Yarder from Chris Eagles for Bolton.

We started off brilliantly but faded once Bolton took control for a bit. Leahy has not been in the game at all but is putting some shift in between midfield and Taylor.

Would like to see him wide left and Alston in behind Taylor.

Decent enough game so far we were brilliant the first 10 minutes before Bolton got back into it and what a strike it was from Eagles.

Taylor has been tremendous in the first half best player on the park imo. Although it looks like Jordan is on for him in the second half :-(

I think the key area is that whatever the vote maybe, it hasnt changed a jot if it was yes or no..

I apologise for the selective quote but I'm on my phone, drunk and stuck in an Aberdeen hotel.

Just because a potential Yes vote (and I appreciate that's all it is at the moment) didn't make a difference. Morally it is almost irrelevant. IF we voted yes. It changes nothing just because other teams had the balls to vote correctly. The board shouldn't be given leaway (sp?) due to others voting correctly.