The Falkirk FC Thread

Always thought a front pairing of him & Hippo would've worked & skooshed this division. However nobody had the balls to go with it .

Our problems have all stemmed from having massively imbalanced squad with 6 C/H's & 5 defensive mid's.  Been building to it for a good couple of seasons.

On 11/29/2017 at 19:59, Super Tuesday said:

Fash

@Fash_Austin94 

Currently at Falkirk FC

This pisses me off, "currently" at Falkirk FC.

You join a club and you need to make the supporters feel you are one of them, even though we know they move on, this guy already tells us he isn't here for the long haul.

Nit picking....probably, but thats what happens when you are losing.

As for the penalty, I still can't see what its for,  but to say nothing as a team, jesus, give us some fight and passion and don't throw the towel in. Most teams battle over whose throw in it is, even when its scudded straight off them.

I'm grumpy as f#ck the night.

Right, change that 'currently' now!

I cant believe the absolutely shocking short sighted decision. Probably Falkirks best, most improved player last season, one bad half season and he's away.

Almost everyone in the team have been shite this season, he's the only one I'd say that has any sort of potential, just because he cant play up top on his own.

Hippo and him could have been a good partnership.

Harley better pull a rabbit out the hat here or he's fucked.

8 minutes ago, ka202 said:

At first I was pleased with Hartley appointment, now I don't think he knows what he's doing.

I'd say he's got about 4 weeks to make a difference or it will be curtains for him.   

How long's his contract? Can't see us paying off two managers in the same season so I reckon he'll take us down and out!