The Falkirk FC Thread

“It’s not what I signed here for, but it’s the way it is. I can’t do anything about it now, we just need to put in the performances and push up.

Well you can do something about it Alex, either f*ck off or get stuck in.

Read more at: https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-fc/harris-says-falkirk-struggles-not-what-he-signed-on-for-1-4621144

12 hours ago, PG.Colossus said:

“It’s not what I signed here for, but it’s the way it is. I can’t do anything about it now, we just need to put in the performances and push up.

Read more at: https://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/football/falkirk-fc/harris-says-falkirk-struggles-not-what-he-signed-on-for-1-4621144

What an utter f**king blouse.

The people who said "I'm more than willing to give him a chance" are a very big part of the reason why we are so shite now. The club sign this standard of player because they know people will accept it. There was years worth of evidence which pointed out that Harris was pish. Anyone who knew anything about Scottish football could've called him being a rotten signing.

13 hours ago, PG.Colossus said:

Absolutely spot on PG...

OK then, Pea-heart, assuming you are on the park today, we can now look for a big, big performance from you -  hungry for the ball, pacy, beating the full back time after time and whipping in fantastic, teasing crosses just begging to be put away.  I can’t wait!!!! 

yeah, right. 

There are quite a few players in that team who should have been told they would never make it as a pro when they were 17.

The transfer window opens on the first of January and most of them should be punted to f**k because without major changes we couldn't beat a carpet in the playoffs.

If Longridge is the standard that Hartley would bring in that doesn't fill me with confidence though, hopefully that was just a real emergency deal as he is a total wage thief, no wonder the accies were glad to see the back of him.

Jury is out on the new full back after only 90 minutes, will wait and see how be does over the next month.

Struggling to think who I would actually keep out of that team?

McGhee, Balatoni, Taiwo, Dunne (as backup), Maybe the new FB, hippo, Kerr(with a cast iron pinkie promise that he retires in the summer). Any advance on that from anyone else?

Guest Back Post Misses
We will go bust if we go down. MSG unable or willing to get us out of the mess they created by giving funds to steady the ship.

Don’t forget they took 700k out two years ago

Austin was absolutely the worst candidate for that today, he just doesn’t want to try.

i was bemoaning our missing players today:

Mitchell

Watson

Balatoni

Gallagher

Gasparotto

Taiwo

McKee

Sibbald

O’Hara

Loy

But at this point I only think 1 or 2 of them would actually help.  Difficult to see where we go from here...

Just noticed Falkirk have 3 away games in December  -  Livi, ICT and Dumbarton.

The 2 home games are against QotS and Brechin. 

Wonder how many points you will take from that? Right now all I can see is 4 points at most unless you have a complete turnaround

Not deliberately fouling someone in this type of scenario is a surefire way for a player to show everyone that he isn't trying a fucking leg. It's one of those few decisions they can make on the park that can subtly get it right up the management team by not doing it and then try to plead innocence. Fooling nae c**t sir.

Forbes and Oware both took bookings for stopping Austin breaking away in the first half.

Give me that rather than letting Harkins run 40 yards unchallenged.

Shower of arseholes.

Guest Back Post Misses
As dividends?  Or repayment of money they were due?

Repayment of money they put in because they messed up in the first place at 7% interest. Not a bad gig that?

It also included repayment of that pitch because the business plan put together for it to be a stand alone project was messed up.

Then they tell mugs like you - don’t worry we will have a war chest when the big clubs leave cause they know you will believe them.

4 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Forbes and Oware both took bookings for stopping Austin breaking away in the first half.

Give me that rather than letting Harkins run 40 yards unchallenged.

Shower of arseholes.

Harkins couldn't believe his luck today with the amount of space he was getting. He's a good footballer so he should be closed down at the 1st opportunity. Tawio would have done that I think.