The Falkirk FC Thread

I see that Chris Smith has been allocated the unofficial squad number of 6. Does this indicate a move to the tactics seen on the last day of the season : Three centre backs and two attacking wingbacks

Or am I just looking to much into this?

Could well be, still don't think with these three players It would be the most sensible move.

I see that Chris Smith has been allocated the unofficial squad number of 6. Does this indicate a move to the tactics seen on the last day of the season : Three centre backs and two attacking wingbacks

Or am I just looking to much into this?

It either means he'll be playing defensive midfield or yes, 3 at the back, I'd imagine anyway.

Weatherston?

With what we have available, yes. However, I don't think he performs the lone striker role effectively, being better employed as a winger or part of a front two/three where he can link up with others and use his pace to exploit through balls and balls over the defence (see first league game against Dundee and first league game against Morton for examples)

To be honest, I'm splitting hairs when you consider the alternative is Jordan White

Is it true there are no adult shorts or socks?

Yes, I'm afraid so. We had to take a financial decision to not order them as the amount required to be ordered versus previous sales meant a loss to the club. Only kids sizes of shorts and socks are available as they sell well.

Instead we can use the money on products that are more likely to bring money in.

I know that's not ideal for all but in this climate, it was the best financial decision.

Thanks

Yes, I'm afraid so. We had to take a financial decision to not order them as the amount required to be ordered versus previous sales meant a loss to the club. Only kids sizes of shorts and socks are available as they sell well.

Instead we can use the money on products that are more likely to bring money in.

I know that's not ideal for all but in this climate, it was the best financial decision.

Thanks

Makes perfect sense.

Thanks

Good decision.

Thanks

Yeah I thought so. Last season somebody at the desk gave me a pair of shorts and socks that where handed back from a player in the youth team...maybe happen again this year :lol:

Edited by Falkirk-Bairn22