The Falkirk FC Thread

Oh, he puts in solid challenges, but that's because he's a few yards behind the play most of the time and has to get 'stuck in' (read: flail about like an oaf) as a result.

Well il have to take you're word for it ive never seen him play, ohnestly question tho does nobody rate him?

Unless he's morphed into a footballer over the past year, this is a very poor, unambitious signing and I can only assume he's been brought in as cover. I was delighted when Morton released him.

Four years ago. As a nineteen-year-old. Left-back.

He had Farid in his back pocket a few games so Pressley has obviously seen enough to know he's a capable player. He had a few man of the match performances for us against a number of SPL teams. He'll be an excellent defender for Falkirk.

Four years ago. As a nineteen-year-old. Left-back.

He had Farid in his back pocket a few games so Pressley has obviously seen enough to know he's a capable player. He had a few man of the match performances for us against a number of SPL teams. He'll be an excellent defender for Falkirk.

Last time I say him play was 2nd January in the 3-1 defeat for Ayr at Cappielow, and he was his usual embarrassing, little-armed self.

Ayr fans seem to rate him. Morton fans don't.

This worries me because of the way Clyde fans were laughing when we signed Katie Price.

Also reminds me of laughing when Hibs took McBride off our hands.

Signing a player that a smaller club think is rank is never good.

Looks like Farid is going to Brentford!

They are in the lead to sign him ahead of Killie and St Johnstone.

Always knew this day was coming was clinging on to the shred of hope that somehow we'd see farid in a falkirk shirt next season.

Brentford would be a decent move for farid rather than waste his time in the spl with either kille or St Johnstone.

Unless he's morphed into a footballer over the past year, this is a very poor, unambitious signing and I can only assume he's been brought in as cover. I was delighted when Morton released him.

And Mark McLaughlin is...................?

At least he isnt 35.

And Mark McLaughlin is...................?

Significantly better than Chris Smith, despite his age.

As I say, I'm sure Smith's been brought in as cover.

Significantly better than Chris Smith, despite his age.

As I say, I'm sure Smith's been brought in as cover.

McLaughlin is a waste of Morton's money. He is done. His best days were actually at Clyde.

I will take our chances with Smith thank you, certainly on the first hand evidence I saw last season.

We never lost a goal to Hamilton in 5 games winning four.

We won one against Ayr in five with our win coming against an Ayr youth team.