The Falkirk FC Thread

1339168186[/url]' post='6314274']

Good player, didn't get much game time last season as Boyd and Munro were that impressive. Will do well for Falkirk as he is very good at this level. Cheers for the money.

What Money? We have no money.

Edited by Craig_FFC

Good luck to the big fella. I quite liked him and thought he had a lot of potential but as said, he was always going to struggle to work his way into the team with Boyd and Munro being so formidable. A good signing for you guys and should do well.

And as Loki said, cheers for the money. The compensation won't be a lot, but every little helps. :ph34r:

Since he barely played last season I doubt much compo will be due.

Did County offer him a deal equal to his old one or reduce the wage?

They did offer a contract to him so Compo will have to be paid I would guess.

I thought the rules on compensation were If a player U-23 signs a contract with a different team even If his former club offered the same or larger contract. So It all depends on what contract we offered him and what the contract was that County offered. I would expect County gave him a lerger contract than us so we probably will have to pay compo but I doubt it will be more than £5000

I'd guess the compensation figure has now been agreed judging by Flynn's tweet of "Delighted the deal has finally went through".

Falkirk splashing out on transfer fees. Clearly the biggest budget in the league next season. :rolleyes:

Edited by staggy4life