The Falkirk FC Thread

But he worked hard. Can't fault his work rate. He was a hard worker. Gave everything he did. Worked very hard.

Really hope Rory doesn't score on Saturday and saves his first goal back in a navy blue shirt for St Mirren away. Fairy tale stuff. 

You cannot overstate the amount of damage Baird was doing to the overall team play. There were games I genuinely believe we would have been better off with 10 men.

Even harder work watching him work hard.

3 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Really hope Rory doesn't score on Saturday and saves his first goal back in a navy blue shirt for St Mirren away. Fairy tale stuff. 

More of a two fingers and wreckage on here than fairy tale.....still id like that

1 hour ago, PipoIsABairn said:

You cannot overstate the amount of damage Baird was doing to the overall team play. There were games I genuinely believe we would have been better off with 10 men.

We never played the kind of football on the deck as we have in our last 3 game as  to last seasons hoof ball, considering last nights 11, only Loy wasnt available.

The only fluent one touch and link play was only reserved really between Leahy and Sibbs. Muirhead last night even had a Cafu night.

We only became a bit more route one when Miller came on which was more akin to last season.

10 minutes ago, bairnabeau said:

Since the Hibs contingent are all here I'll chuck this up for your viewing pleasure emoji8.png

Thanks, I had forgotten what it was like having Falkirk in the top league. 

Thirty Six :lol: that's almost as being 3 up in a semi final at half time. 

Edited by Bambino7