The Falkirk FC Thread

5 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Interesting, is he any good?

Injury prone, tho I think his previous clubs do like him as a player (maybe not St Johnstone with 3 league starts in a year) but highlight his injury spells as his downfall

5 hours ago, brokeville said:

Simon Stainrod told me that Martin was the most talented footballer at the club at that time.

15 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Aye that's right. Think he went on to have a decent career at Dumbarton.

He's still involved in football, he's assistant manager to John Sludden at East Stirling. Was assistant manager at Camelon for a while and at Kilsyth Rangers before that, where he won a league title and was well thought of. Still likes a sunbed! :lol:

28 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

This has legs given Houston worked with him at Utd & a natural right back 

Must mean Sibbs is signing for Luton & also Kidd on way out 

Watson appears to be transfer listed or available for loan, unless Kidd is going out can't see us adding another right back. He is to my memory very much like Muirhead in a centre half turned right back, sure he was subbed injured against us for St Mirren a couple seasons ago after Hippo roasted him.

St Mirren appear to be greetin for a right back, Kidd played under Fowler being our only hope to get rid.

Luton must be keen and know we will be easier to deal with now rather than a few week ago, after all with one interested party, it scraps the formula fee set and no doubt, we will settle for £s and add ons

See we've only 6 subs tonight with Taiwo dropping out the squad hopefully it's nothing too serious.

Would have liked to have seen a few more changes tonight but I can understand Houston not tinkering too much.