The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, FalkirkLad said:

He offered me a square go through DM and I have been now quite rightly branded as a coward for refusing.

1 hour ago, Falkirkbairn90 said:

Who offers people square go's these days? Pathetic child

He's quite clearly Marshmallow who has previous for trying to arrange square gos in carparks via pm.

47 minutes ago, brokeville said:

I’ve renewed my season tickets. Regardless of what anyone out thinks, the reason I did was simply because if the club had no income then we’re completely screwed. Most of you wanted rid of ML & CC now they’ve gone. Now you want rid of the MSG and Board. Once they’ve gone and that’s by no means certain then you’ll still not be happy. Don’t ever forget some of these guys dug deep to save our club. It’s time to regroup and we can all help to get us back where we want to be. Call me what you want, I really don’t care. COYB

Fucking mug!

28 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

He's not handy, he's a twat that cuts about with an entourage of fellow knobs from the raploch who have him on some sort of pedestool. Enough chat of him please. 

Has he been convicted of that as well?

8 hours ago, Enigma said:

Imagine a few would be pretty upset if you signed rapey Dave?

Boring story, but upon commencing a job at 19? The first bloke I met introduced himself as "Alright, people call me Rapey Dave" absolutely no explanation and he didn't say anything else. He left less than a month later and I still don't know how, or why he got the nickname. 

Boring story, but upon commencing a job at 19? The first bloke I met introduced himself as "Alright, people call me Rapey Dave" absolutely no explanation and he didn't say anything else. He left less than a month later and I still don't know how, or why he got the nickname. 

You’re right Grant. That was a boring story.

Holy shit you weren’t joking there. Boringggg.

2 hours ago, brokeville said:

I’ve renewed my season tickets. Regardless of what anyone out thinks, the reason I did was simply because if the club had no income then we’re completely screwed. Most of you wanted rid of ML & CC now they’ve gone. Now you want rid of the MSG and Board. Once they’ve gone and that’s by no means certain then you’ll still not be happy. Don’t ever forget some of these guys dug deep to save our club. It’s time to regroup and we can all help to get us back where we want to be. Call me what you want, I really don’t care. COYB

Spot on. We all know things haven't worked out and have generally been dire the last 2 year's but it's not like they planned it to happen this way. 

What happens if the fans mob get in control? Yes some of the patrons have the club at heart but the others are all about status and always have been(nevermind being experts at everything). What happens once the patron's idea either doesn't take off as hoped or falls away further down the line, who do we blame then? One thing is for sure it won't be their fault, they'll find someone else to attack. 

Who knows how to fix this, but there certainly seems to be plenty so called experts within the falkirk fan base.