The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Colkitto said:

Finish  my quote "They've made a monumental mess of things with all the money that's been squandered"

Many players and coaching staff have they paid off? How many players and coaching staff have they hired on new contracts? How much compensation have they paid out due to breaking the rules?

It must run into Hundreds of Thousands of £Pounds only to be sitting in League 1.

That in my book is making a monumental mess of things!    

A few years ago we had a 7 figure sum sitting in the bank.  Now, if you believe the stories going around, that is now 6 figures and starts with a 1.    A couple of seasons of bad management as drained the well dry.

This morning Martin Ritchie told The Falkirk Herald:

“There are quite exciting offers in the wings. If they come through the board has to give them time to see if they are feasible. It would be incorrect to shut them off completely. We have not pushed away any of the offers reported to have been withdrawn. We can’t ignore people who we think could make a big difference to the club."

“We still have a good dialogue with David White and Kenny Jamieson.”

This is just sad now. Seriously, we need to stop this crowd from talking. We know that there would be a big difference by someone else coming in, it's not that hard to believe. What is also not hard to believe is that the board are sabotaging any kind of progress with their antics. Even if the folks running Manchester City or Paris Saint-Germain decided to sell up and buy Falkirk (and not just the club, I mean the whole district), we'd still have some baffling statement from within that would confirm how it would not be in the club's best interests to accept their offer.

Expecting the next social media campaign to be along the lines of:

"YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR CASH WILL MAKE US RICHER"

10 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Finish  my quote "They've made a monumental mess of things with all the money that's been squandered"

Many players and coaching staff have they paid off? How many players and coaching staff have they hired on new contracts? How much compensation have they paid out due to breaking the rules?

It must run into Hundreds of Thousands of £Pounds only to be sitting in League 1.

That in my book is making a monumental mess of things!    

You've misunderstood.  I meant the state they're in is a thing of beauty, hence they haven't made a monumental mess of things. 

12 minutes ago, FFCinthearea said:

A few years ago we had a 7 figure sum sitting in the bank.  Now, if you believe the stories going around, that is now 6 figures and starts with a 1.    A couple of seasons of bad management as drained the well dry.

Good grief! 

The club is imploding.  Ritchie's statement was practically a declaration of war between the board and the fans.  For the first time in my life I feel sick of the club.  We are seen as plebs by those in charge, we are just units of income for them.

2 hours ago, sick boy said:

jesus fucking christ, genuinely seething at our fucking useless board.

in the immortal words of sir yogi hughes - "your clubs fucked"

What a terrible, wee shame eh.

32c13d6f-77a6-4814-b277-053161a6e274.jpg.20d9cd26f2de6dc19fbfa6ba6b613aeb.jpg

This stems back to the days when they reluctantly accepted fan representatives on the board.  They do treat the fans with contempt, except when they are trying to sell us season tickets, hospitality or merch.
You missed out, when buckets were being shaken, as shareholders wouldn't put their hands in their pockets, to see the club until a seasons end.

Its not great to see Falkirk like this, a side that over the past few years has been very well supported by its locals. It’s all a bit like what happened at Blackpool. Won’t be surprised if all Falkirk sports shops sell out of tennis balls at this rate...

why are Morton fans genuinely still so upset and raging, they make up 95% of the non-falkirk posters that regularly frequent our forum.

#BoxOfficeBairns image.png.c8946968901797ff705f7df859c80be5.png

7 minutes ago, sick boy said:

why are Morton fans genuinely still so upset and raging, they make up 95% of the non-falkirk posters that regularly frequent our forum.

#BoxOfficeBairns image.png.c8946968901797ff705f7df859c80be5.png

Cause you're a scum club who classlessly stole their manager.

5 minutes ago, RRPT said:

Cause you're a scum club who classlessly stole their manager.

more of this please, oaft:wub:

"scum club", brilliant x

Edited by sick boy

Genuinely bewildered by the arrogance / lunacy of the arseholes that run our club.

I was one of the 1,500 or so who attended the games at Brockville last time we were in the diddy leagues but I cannot see myself going to any games as long as these people run the club far less renew our three season tickets.

Absolutely sickened by these people.