The Falkirk FC Thread

Liddell spin, how to say a lot but say nothing at the same time

Liddell spin - great insight to what this board has got to offer Scottish enterprise style bulshit all flip charts no substance ideas or real grit and determination to succeed. Take alloa,s command chain 1 Director 1 manager 18 players All part time but committed and determined to succeed! Compare with ours MSG group Msg sub committee , CEO the chairthing followed by Smith Totten fans rep and finally manager assistant coach then 55 players - No fun—-g wonder we are a mess The players are disconnected from the ownership and fans No direct command little commitment determination epitomized by Alex Harris and commitment epitomized by too many. No season ticket money from me if they don’t all go in the next 7 days . I’ll suffer another season in league 1 - it’s time to get angry and make a stand !

20 hours ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Really? In what way are a Kelpie his intellectual property anyway? They've been in print for decades...

41VXGM8AX7L._SX293_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Dunno mate. All I can tell you is that I sat with the parents of the wee lassie who designed the mascot at hospitality and was told that they weren't allowed to use it.

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Aye - Division 3. Things have moved quicker IMO because the fans are putting pressure on with the probably massive ST drop and the local bid set a deadline.

If we all want change now is not the time to roll over and have our tummy tickled

Not condoning or otherwise the content of the statement, just pleased to have a statement to read that brings me up to date instead of relying on rumours & speculation. More of that please!!

I’m not really sure what people were expecting the club to announce at this stage. There are negotiations ongoing with up to 4 different bidders, all of which are confidential and the BoD can’t comment on. 

What they have said is that they won’t be owners in a few weeks time. That is what people wanted yet still we have complaints. 

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I can tell you where you are if you like.

What is the obsession with posting on another team`s thread? Never quite got that, unless of course it`s some information on a player that has swapped teams but this juvenile banter is embarrassing. 

4 minutes ago, 60`s bairn said:

What is the obsession with posting on another team`s thread? Never quite got that, unless of course it`s some information on a player that has swapped teams but this juvenile banter is embarrassing. 

He’s now going to hit us with a boring “multi club forum” post.

Well done.

21 hours ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Really? In what way are a Kelpie his intellectual property anyway? They've been in print for decades...

41VXGM8AX7L._SX293_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

He's done it for a lot of things apparently someone had designed a chess set and he refused for the knights being kelpies as well as a few other ideas with kelpie in it, by all accounts he seems to be a bit of a bawbag about things, he's one of those that because he is alive and his work being famous he wants to make as much as he can of it without it or the merchandise as well being tacky and lowering the tone of the artistic side of things.  lets face it most famous artists were dead before their work got made famous.

Considering it's our first time in League one/ Second division, whatever the name changes have been through the years since the early 80s when the likes of QotS, Morton, Dunfermline, Alloa and  Ayr have bounced between the 2 fairly frequently I think we have done not bad and this is our lowest point alongside the cluster f**k thats went on behind the scenes.

Zak Rudden any good?

would be very happy for our navy blue friends across the forth to sign Rudden, he deserves better than the rest of the filth in that league.