The Falkirk FC Thread

8 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Surely this is a given? Miller & Thomson will be the architects. One trying to line his pocket and the other clinging on to his “self proclaimed” man of the fans title.

We could be forgiven for thinking you are the self proclaimed man of the fans with the way you go on.

Seriously, you guys are beyond parody.

Reminiscent of noises made by Rangers fans in 2012. 
I'm sure most clubs would rather have a decent crack at promotion, than a couple of slightly enhanced crowds.

A ludicrously exaggerated sense of your club's importance.

You’re taking this far to seriously. For your own good take a step back and breathe, you will feel much better.

6 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

You’re taking this far to seriously. For your own good take a step back and breathe, you will feel much better.

How do posts like this make sense?

There's nothing in the content or wording of my posts to suggest I'm in distress and struggling.  I'm just highlighting the stupidity of another post.  It's what people do on here.  I'm enjoying myself.

We could be forgiven for thinking you are the self proclaimed man of the fans with the way you go on.

Absolute Nonsense. I would never actually say that statement whereas he has.

If being bothered by what happens is “going on” then fair enough, as I am bothered with this mess.

Guest Ecosse83
1 hour ago, Hartleys18/19Army said:

You need to open a new account mate, that name is beyond shocking :lol:

In summary;

- There’ll probably be changes fairly soon, maybe a few weeks.

- All the cash reserves we built up over the past few years have been blown by our incompetence. 

- Until the takeover is completed and the new owners hopefully pump cash in, we’ve tried to budget realistically for League One.

- If you don’t shut up and buy season tickets on Monday, there’s no actual cash to support that budget.

In summary;

- There’ll probably be changes fairly soon, maybe a few weeks.

- All the cash reserves we built up over the past few years have been blown by our incompetence. 

- Until the takeover is completed and the new owners hopefully pump cash in, we’ve tried to budget realistically for League One.

- If you don’t shut up and buy season tickets on Monday, there’s no actual cash to support that budget.

Pretty much that, only thing i didn't get is whether the change in management referred to McKinnon or just the board.

Appreciate the update, at least we now know where we are at the moment.

Aye - Division 3. Things have moved quicker IMO because the fans are putting pressure on with the probably massive ST drop and the local bid set a deadline.

If we all want change now is not the time to roll over and have our tummy tickled

At least it’s some sort of communication. Buys them a week or so but personally will still be holding off with ST cash until it happens.
Aye, there's nothing in the statement to make you want to buy a ST. Will definitely be waiting to hear from the new owners first.