The Falkirk FC Thread

Odd how we are laughably pathetic, on our knees, about to be relegated to the seaside leagues for the first time in 40+ years without so much as a wimper, are quite rightfully the laughing stock of Scottish football at the moment and deserve all the slagging we are getting and more - and  yet I can still say with a degree of comfort that we will be back, finishing above Morton and challenging for promotion to the Premiership long before they have achieved anything of any note? 

10 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Odd how we are laughably pathetic, on our knees, about to be relegated to the seaside leagues for the first time in 40+ years without so much as a wimper, are quite rightfully the laughing stock of Scottish football at the moment and deserve all the slagging we are getting and more - and  yet I can still say with a degree of comfort that we will be back, finishing above Morton and challenging for promotion to the Premiership long before they have achieved anything of any note? 

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

You can take that question mark off mate, it's a statement of fact. Even if it takes us 3 years (hiya Dunfermline), Morton will still be right where we last saw them. Unless of course, they also fall back down again. 

Get doon. 

12 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

You are pathetic you are just a championship club at best who think they are bigger than they are this season has cost you north of 500k which will take your club a while to recover now take your medicine gracefully and get to the league below.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

If you're a Bairn today and you went to that game you deserve praise. Five years time and we'll be back in the SPL. The town and the team will recover.

And you'll still be a fat, raging mess trying to arrange fights in car parks with a guy 50 miles away.  Get doon. :lol:

In what football universe do you take off an injured right winger playing in the left and replace him with a right back, leaving the left footed creative player playing right wing?
Your two goals down so bring on a defender and ignore the two forwards on the bench. As soon as Kidd was called to go on, O'Hara have a shame of his head.

DKD is right footed tbf.

No posted anything about the game yet but when Demi went off whilst bringing Kidd on at left mid was mental chucking on another striker would’ve been worse.

We were effectively playing 4-2-4 for half of that second half today and our midfield was getting completely torn apart.

Same delusional pish every week. I must have been watching a different game. GTF with your dreary negative bollocks Ray.

Still don’t mind Ray. But that is just a load of utter shite. We were shite again and Utd were completely comfortable at 2-0 and took their foot of the gas.

Certainly didn’t see any of the ‘fight’ and ‘desire’ he loves to talk about. We had a few half chances and did get into a few decent positions before fucking it up but Burgoyne had to make a few unbelievable saves in the first half and yet again was comfortably our best player.

52 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I honestly can't think of a penalty claim for either side actually so if there was one then I also missed it.

There was one when Rudden went down under minimal pressure and rolled around for ages before getting up and whining at the ref and one where Safranko beat his man on the byline , ran into the box and was then clearly fouled. I wouldn't want to comment on which was a stronger claim.

Edited by Pull My Strings

It’s not odd though, is it? Let me clarify.

Your club is a shambles, your fans invade the pitch for equalisers in the first half, you claim “seeth” and “diddy” behaviour from Morton fans, despite you clearly holding as much animosity towards them as they do for you, you thought having a larger budget than the majority of clubs in the league would save you post-January with signings and you gloated about “stealing” a manager and “taking” what you want via tapping up.

In reality, I actually feel for the true fans who will be hurting. I know how it feels, plus the Manikee is a stellar night out so Falkirk c***s are sound with me.

We know we’re shite, mid-table dross so we don’t hurt when we stay there. To the 50% good guys, hard lines & see ya soon. To the Stone Island-clad Moonfruits crowdwanking on a weekly basis, get fucking doon x

If Margaret Lang had an ounce of decency in her body then she would sack every single employee of Falkirk Football Club at 9am next Monday morning before stepping down and allowing someone else to rebuild the club.

But she doesn’t, so this will not happen.

9 minutes ago, Donathan said:

If Margaret Lang had an ounce of decency in her body then she would sack every single employee of Falkirk Football Club at 9am next Monday morning before stepping down and allowing someone else to rebuild the club.

But she doesn’t, so this will not happen.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cc4c5414350727867

1 minute ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Is that you Christophe with the specs, fucking about on yr phone for the Falkirk scores while Stenny score.  Can’t be, there’s too many at the match.

Absolute top class banter buddy. Least you ain't hurting that's the main thing.

Doon ye go.

4 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

Is that you Christophe with the specs, fucking about on yr phone for the Falkirk scores while Stenny score.  Can’t be, there’s too many at the match.

Ooft, Charlie Nicholas ramble-bants territory