The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

He did f**k off.  It was very well documented at the time. He can f**k off again.

He has not only cost your club 100k involving us his signings in January must have cost a few Bob and if you get rid of him plus relegation it will be a Carlsberg season.

Just now, gmfc said:

He has not only cost your club 100k involving us his signings in January must have cost a few Bob and if you get rid of him plus relegation it will be a Carlsberg season.

Yeah. Given the big licks we gave when he left you are entitled to laugh. Another monumental f**k up from our board. I dread another season of his negative tactics. We should be the big team in the Seaside league but I can see us just scraping the playoffs having drawn 20 games.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

If you're a Bairn today and you went to that game you deserve praise. Five years time and we'll be back in the SPL. The town and the team will recover.

Dream on ya clown 

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

We'll play in the top flight before Morton and that's a shoot cowboy

Maybe so but you will also be playing in league one before us  now go and introduce yourself to the seaside league cheerio now.

Edited by gmfc

If you're a Bairn today and you went to that game you deserve praise. Five years time and we'll be back in the SPL. The town and the team will recover.

In five years time will some people still call it the SPL?

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I’ve thought all season that Falkirk would stay up tbh so I’m very surprised you lot are still in massive danger. Certainly wouldn’t be a major shock if you ended up in the play-offs after Alloa have choked two weeks in a row

Problem is, McKinnon now has to have the courage to 1) motivate players who really shouldn’t need to be motivated, and 2) best a manager of a side who are as deep in the mire (well almost as deep in the mire) as we are. He has managed this twice against Alloa, once against Queens, never against Partick, and never against Morton. In head to heads against the other gash sides in the league, he has been weighed, measured, and found seriously wanting.

He is now 100% reliant on Roy’s Cash taking the day off, because we certainly can’t rely on McKinnon coming up with a plan that will outthink whatever Goodwin plans to do against Ayr.

5 minutes ago, gmfc said:

Maybe so but you will also be playing in league one before us  now go and introduce yourself to the seaside league cheerio now.

Sorry chum, that’s pish. Remember when you conceded 10 (ten) goals to Hamilten? That was you on the way to the seaside league. Amazing that you forgot about that.

7 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Sorry chum, that’s pish. Remember when you conceded 10 (ten) goals to Hamilten? That was you on the way to the seaside league. Amazing that you forgot about that.

I am talking in the present champ keep up.

44 minutes ago, JustLuvinThepian said:

Was i the only one who missed this apparent penalty we should have had?

I honestly can't think of a penalty claim for either side actually so if there was one then I also missed it.

It is scary to see how badly Falkirk have fallen due to bad decision making on the part of owners,  board and managers.  It is not that long ago that you where around the promotion playoff spots and decent even with the Rangers, Hibs and Hearts in the league.

I can't say I miss McKinnons version of the match in his interviews, which usually bear little or no accuracy in regards the 90 minutes of action, Falkirk should get rid of that imposter as quickly as possible once the season is over.

9 minutes ago, Lex said:

In five years time will some people still call it the SPL?

I guess it all depends on what Cockwombles medals call it.