The Falkirk FC Thread

Not hard to believe that Livingston would be looking at McKenna. Not sure they will see him as someone who is ready to go in their team yet though. Being that he clearly isnt.

Noticeable at the Alloa game that he loses concentration sometimes. Not reacting to passes coming his way etc like he isnt watching or he is daydreaming.

He is young and clearly has big potential. Would live another season out of him but hes not ready to go up a league yet.

11 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Think we've only got another two out of contract, Lawless and Lee Miller and Miller has barely played, love him but gutted that he's basically finally done. Done enough to get us up and will be a hero for many but those two are replaceable. The rest we'll get cash for. We pretty much need to sign one or two CBs and a striker. 

You've already signed Lyndon Dykes in January for next season.  Yep,  you'll definitely need to sign a striker who can actually score. 

8 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Can we please get this Livingston chat away to f**k.

Loathsome wee club.

Aye and we certainly detest the inane drivel that eminates from Grangemouth on many occasions to numerous to mention.Fk off YB. 

13 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

One thing I would say is, although I'll renew again no matter what league we're in, I don't think I can take another season of absolute dross like the last two and to that end I'm worried about McKinnon. 

We'll need to wait and see who he brings in up front in the summer, but a midfield containing both Tidser and McShane is a good start for better football.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

So I assume the drop in ticket prices applies to Morton fans too? And they will be in the Borth Stand?

Unbelievably stupid move to facilitate a bigger away crowd in the North stand.

Aren’t there some dodgy league rules about pricing for home and away fans so similar view must have the same pricing? Hence if we drop south stand prices we need to reciprocate north stand? 

Aren’t there some dodgy league rules about pricing for home and away fans so similar view must have the same pricing? Hence if we drop south stand prices we need to reciprocate north stand? 
Think you can charge differently in the league its the cup that has to be the same.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Think you can charge differently in the league its the cup that has to be the same.

Not so sure about that. I don't think we'll see hundreds of additional Morton fans anyway.

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 10:28, Fae_the_'briggs said:

You've already signed Lyndon Dykes in January for next season.  Yep,  you'll definitely need to sign a striker who can actually score. 

Dykes being our Lee Miller replacement, target man who the play goes through. Hopefully we get Hardie back tbh

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
7 hours ago, BountyBairn said:

Pretty sure Hibs came  a cropper to that when we were in the Ess PeeHell didnt they have a discount for Home Support and charged us full whack for one of the games at Easter Road

On 4/15/2019 at 10:08, Bairnardo said:

Not hard to believe that Livingston would be looking at McKenna. Not sure they will see him as someone who is ready to go in their team yet though. Being that he clearly isnt.

Noticeable at the Alloa game that he loses concentration sometimes. Not reacting to passes coming his way etc like he isnt watching or he is daydreaming.

He is young and clearly has big potential. Would live another season out of him but hes not ready to go up a league yet.

Is he the big numpty that gave away the penalty on Sat?