The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

With Mackin volleying in the fourth. 

Haber to put one over the bar and into Uzbekistan.

Adding into a spectacular save by Fasan (the fact he actually saved something would be more the feat than anything)

3 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Haber is a superstar in Canada

I spoke recently to a Canadian friend and he remarked that the pond that Marcus is swimming in is particularly poor, probably backing up your claim.

In fact, given that the Canadian Premier League hasn't kicked a ball, it's probably unfair to levy judgement.

4 hours ago, port-ton said:

Apparently it was revealed at the AGM last night that we received 70k from you for the management team.

More than happy with that. Hopefully we offer you 40k back to take Johansson as well.

70k for a manager, 2 coaching staff, Zak rudden, McLean (meh) and Tidser. 

No too bad actually. 

70k for a manager, 2 coaching staff, Zak rudden, McLean (meh) and Tidser. 
No too bad actually. 
70k when you owed us nothing is showing Maggie Lang up as an even worse negotiator than she is a lawyer.

6 hours ago, port-ton said:

Apparently it was revealed at the AGM last night that we received 70k from you for the management team.

More than happy with that. Hopefully we offer you 40k back to take Johansson as well.

I'd personally think the 40k being more in the figure or even 50k.

70k is a figure that would've been more cost effective to challenge, it maybe correct but let's not forget the Morton way to say one thing and mean another

22 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I would have thought any settlement would have been confidential. Going out on a limb here, but the word "apparently" makes me think it's pish. 

There is always a ITK environment about it, which I'd guess the next fans meeting if asked about it, the line there is a confidentiality clause between both clubs.

I'd guess 20k to 60k tho closer to 20 than 60

49 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I reckon Lex Miller sorted it by inviting Rae out for a fight in the car park. 

I'd like to give you green for that but personally I know girls (not boxers or fight skilled person's) who could beat Lex Miller in a fight