The Falkirk FC Thread

I think Vaulks could go for more than 3 or 4 million, that English market is crazy.

The way he has played for Rotherham and now he is in the Wales team I could see a bottom half Prem team or top Championship mob paying 7 or 8 million.

However it goes Will thoroughly deserves everything he gets. Great player and cracking lad.
I cant wait till the Falkirk/Vaulks twitter love in on twitter when the cash rolls in [emoji7]

Just hope we can spend it on getting out of the Championship rather than League 1

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 08:19, Back Post Misses said:

Most said Morton away was must win. Then we said the same about Saturday. We would be better having lost at Morton and winning Saturday. How many must win games we don’t win are we going to ignore?

Only my opinion but best for us will be 8th at the expense of QoS. Still believe Dobbie will fire again before the season is out and would you be surprised if it was against us?

Heart says 8th head says play off

The manager has to go out to try and win games from now till the end of the season. To me it seems as if we are just sitting in trying not to get beat and hoping to get something on the counter. 

Must win games can only be won if he sets up to win them not play for a draw or trying not to get beat. 

On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 20:33, Shodwall cat said:

No but i cant see morton saying that theyve concluded the whole thing with lex miller sorting it out without cash being involved unless he concocted the idea of both clubs stating everything was sorted to save the morton chairman getting a riddie.

That surly woudn't be out with the realms of possability? Could have weighed up the cost of legal fees also? 

Also can't rule out Falkirks version of Laurel and Hardy making a mess of the whole thing so it could very well cost us. 

Vaulks is probably my favourite player since Latapy. Coming up here to play for absolutely f**k all and giving absolutely everything for the club. Could and did play anywhere on the park along with his huge throw ins, absolute pings from anywhere and belter of a celebration. The guys was just top notch on and off the park and deserves all the success in the world. Kiss me Willy x

What a difference in attitude from Vaulks to the many players I've seen sign for team X because they offered a little bit more.

I've seen players commit career suicide for an extra few quid as they warmed a bench at a higher paying club and then disappeared off the football radar.

McGovern was another who didn't take the cash but wanted to play instead. He could have left us for a lot more cash but would be 2nd choice.

To see him play at Euro 2016 after that was quite simply superb and a giant f**k you to the many who's attitude is 'how much am I getting?'

what i wouldnt give to have someone of his ilk back in our team. guy was class and deserves all the good plaudits, its well earned for all his hard work and good nature. the boy will go far and i wish him all the best. just glad we had him for the short term we did.

2 hours ago, Stuperman01 said:

That surly woudn't be out with the realms of possability? Could have weighed up the cost of legal fees also? 

Also can't rule out Falkirks version of Laurel and Hardy making a mess of the whole thing so it could very well cost us. 

What is happening with your appeal? There has been no statement from the SFA to the effect that you have withdrawn it.

if you loose Rudden through suspension or injury you are in deep brown stuff.

2 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

What is happening with your appeal? There has been no statement from the SFA to the effect that you have withdrawn it.

Your chairmans statement says that all matters with the SFA or SPFL have now been concluded.  If we lose Rudden it will just force Ray to give some of the other guys a chance. Would like to two up front sooner rather than later.

Yeah. Was a b*****d when we played Ayr United the other week and Rudden didnt find the net.

Or when we couldnt salvage a draw against Partick because of a misfiring Rudden.

Shut up virgin.

41 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

What, using a really big crossbow or something?

looser.png.3f0ed427584e431e6213b3cceb5832cc.png

Edited by NewBornBairn

52 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Your chariman has cleared that up I suggest you look at the Morton website rather than stalk the Falkirk one every second of the day. 

That may very well be true in regards to Zak but we brought in 3 other strikers in January and as I am sure you know with your obesssion with us that Zak hasn't been the only one scoring for us over the last few weeks. Did you ever get your answer from him via twitter by the way? 

As much as we are in the brown stuff at the moment let me politely remind you of Morton's plight in recent months, because you seem to be more interested in the mighty Bairns these days rather than focusing on your own team. 

I think theres potential for him to go for like 3 or 4 million. Surely with the international cap now aswell as Englands stupid market.

What pleases me most is that you know he will be over the moon to see 20% going to us because he loves us and we love him.

7 clubs looking at him I believe. The number quoted is north of £5m

I think Vaulks could go for more than 3 or 4 million, that English market is crazy.

The way he has played for Rotherham and now he is in the Wales team I could see a bottom half Prem team or top Championship mob paying 7 or 8 million.

However it goes Will thoroughly deserves everything he gets. Great player and cracking lad.

The boy deserves every penny. Not every teenager would move away from home to play for a contract. Worked for it!

24 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

7 clubs looking at him I believe. The number quoted is north of £5m

Got to thank Rotherham in this one as well as if they hadnt triggered his contract extension to end in 2020 we would have been well f**ked over for cash.

Cant speak high enough of WV like every other Bairn on here for the time with us i think he has deservedly put himself in near as legend status as the likes of God and Crunchie just hope he doesnt end up at Sevco i dont think he would be daft enough to right enough but playing for Gerrard would prob sway it for most players.