Thistle have 

ICT - Draw

Mort - Draw

Dunf - Win

Cty - Lose

Alloa - Win

Ayr - Lose

Ayr - Draw

Our 6 pts puts us on 36, Thistle's 9 puts them on 38. If Queens do better than 6 pts in 8 games, we're fucked

We've lost once in the last 10 games and you have us losing 3 of our our last 7? 

21 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Too many teams can cut each others' throats for Morton to get pulled into it. It's two of the bottom four. 

Yeah i think the draw at Cappielow was vital for us as it stopped you gaining points on us and dragging us into the battle. We should be ok but I wouldn’t be surprised if we go into the final couple of games needing a win to avoid the bottom two. 

14 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Yup

ICT - Draw

QOS - Draw

Alloa - Win

Dunf - Lose

Mort - Draw

Utd - Lose

Cty - Lose

Thistle have 

ICT - Draw

Mort - Draw

Dunf - Win

Cty - Lose

Alloa - Win

Ayr - Lose

Ayr - Draw

Our 6 pts puts us on 36, Thistle's 9 puts them on 38. If Queens do better than 6 pts in 8 games, we're fucked

I dont think anyone can predict scores as you have this easily in this league, as much as I have strangled Alloa's chances on two occasions, they have popped back up with a result or two. The big thing is wins, they are massive as we have found out to get where we are but finding out the difference with draws now.

Id love Alloa to finally submit to finish 10th but there has never been a massive gap between the bottom 3 in the last few months to do so. They have 2 games in hand on us and on paper could go above us with them, not likely but Alloa over the course have been getting wins on that basis. Our big games now are obviously the Alloa and Queens games which will be both 6 pointers in hurting our rivals. There is still a few twists and turns to come though where both managers and players being able to handle pressure when it gets more cut throat maybe a key factor.

Our support in the home games and away could help us, when the chips are down or up we will be there and by fuk its been on the downside of recent

Why the hell hasn't one of our support bought out the BOD and took over the club, when you see how accurately we can predict games, upto months in advance, then surely we must have several self made millionaires who have rooked the bookies....

I couldn't predict any of our games, Hartley's management has had such a psychological effect on me that 2 up into stoppage time v ayr I'd have settled for a point!

9 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

We'll get 5-7 points from our next three alone. County's players will have been mwi for a week before we play them. Post-January there's nothing to suggest Dunfermline or Morton are better than us.

We need to get the results but I'm confident that we will.

Dunfermline have won 5 games in a row so I think we have to treat that game as one of the most difficult ones in our run in. That's not a record to be ignored.

In a quiet 15 minutes I've taken a run through everyone's remaining fixtures.  I reckon the final standings will be:

1. County

2. United

3. Dunfermline

4. Ayr (just)

5. Inverness (just missing out on 4th)

6/7/8.  Partick/Morton/Falkirk (probably in that order, but could come down to GD)

9. Alloa

10. Queens (just)

I would love that to be the case, even with us finishing 8th!  Thing is I've got a lot of draws in there which could easily be narrow wins in one way or another.

Having looked at the fixtures I also think County and United will be safe in their respective spots with a few games to go, which would def work in our favour.

ETA - form over the last 10 games would suggest very similar - swap Ayr and Inverness, and put Morton/Falkirk/Partick in that order.

Edited by Disco Duck

We are all 20%
I think theres potential for him to go for like 3 or 4 million. Surely with the international cap now aswell as Englands stupid market.

What pleases me most is that you know he will be over the moon to see 20% going to us because he loves us and we love him.

I think Vaulks could go for more than 3 or 4 million, that English market is crazy.

The way he has played for Rotherham and now he is in the Wales team I could see a bottom half Prem team or top Championship mob paying 7 or 8 million.

However it goes Will thoroughly deserves everything he gets. Great player and cracking lad.