• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

How much have you lot paid out in agent’s fees in the last three years.
1. Nobody gives a f**k
2. You are a sad loser VL
3. We are #money

Don't think it's just the, eh, 'wayward' posters on either side tbh... you guys have generally been pretty steadfast (and therefore ludicrous) in your denials at every stage in the process... including, most amusingly, some of the, eh, 'readings' of the judgment...
The basic sense voiced by Back Post Misses was a long time coming... I expect we'll hear a lot more in that vein, but only once you're comfortably clear of relegation, when it'll be suddenly be OK to admit your crimes... because they will have been worth it.
Actually, a lot of the sensible voices in the build up to the case also were saying they werent that arsed about winning the case since it would shine a stronger light on two characters who most would like to see chased from the club.

Those voices were of course dismissed as "getting their excuses in early" and other such shite. Just because you werent listening, doesnt mean no one was saying it.

And of course, you cant discuss the whole situation without acknowledging that this is an anonymous football forum and it was forum gold. It was always going to result in point scoring windup stuff. Rightly so IMO, as I thought it was fucking hilarious.

4 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Don't think it's just the, eh, 'wayward' posters on either side tbh... you guys have generally been pretty steadfast (and therefore ludicrous) in your denials at every stage in the process... including, most amusingly, some of the, eh, 'readings' of the judgment...

The basic sense voiced by Back Post Misses was a long time coming... I expect we'll hear a lot more in that vein, but only once you're comfortably clear of relegation, when it'll be suddenly be OK to admit your crimes... because they will have been worth it.

Firstly, no “crimes” committed. I take it you too have read the judgement. If you take it to be factual in every respect, then there is no case to answer. Both sides can cherry pick specific sentences to either condemn Falkirk, or make the entire process look so flawed, the judgement needs to be withdrawn and compiled correctly by someone who knows what they are doing. There is no excuse for any organisation allowing something so error strewn into the public domain.....and we are not talking typos.

If the judgement document is deemed to contain no significant errors, and what it says it what it means, then Falkirk have no case to answer.

Besides, there’s Branch Ton. The gift that keeps on giving.

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

Season will be finished by the time he shows up.

Darren Taylor stated in his post match interview that Jarvis was coming up this week.

Apparently, he speaks to him daily and he’s desperate to get started.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Jersey fillers to get us out the shit I would guess

I would have said jersey fillers to help us put put out a full team, though your definition kinda  works too.  Reserve player numbers are still a bit on the light side. 

It was the two young lads who featured in the last game against Killie. 

3 hours ago, 60`s bairn said:

I`ll see Peter Dunne and raise you Hugh Hill.

Think my card trumps yours. At least Hugh moved about a bit and was faster than a brisk walk.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

1. Nobody gives a f**k
2. You are a sad loser VL
3. We are #money

The guys getting your easy money certainly care. Did you pay an agents fee for the English guy who has only played about ten games in two years?  How did you find that one?

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Firstly, no “crimes” committed. I take it you too have read the judgement. If you take it to be factual in every respect, then there is no case to answer. Both sides can cherry pick specific sentences to either condemn Falkirk, or make the entire process look so flawed, the judgement needs to be withdrawn and compiled correctly by someone who knows what they are doing. There is no excuse for any organisation allowing something so error strewn into the public domain.....and we are not talking typos.

If the judgement document is deemed to contain no significant errors, and what it says it what it means, then Falkirk have no case to answer.

There  is a subtle difference between reading and comprehension Mr Thicko.

The guys getting your easy money certainly care. Did you pay an agents fee for the English guy who has only played about ten games in two years?  How did you find that one?
Easier than you will ever find your hole x

12 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

There  is a subtle difference between reading and comprehension Mr Thicko.

Like I said, the gift that keeps on giving. You got the surname wrong, but it’s nice to see you laying down the law.....or is it rules?

Don't be hard on the Morton fans, a cup win in 1922 and nothing since, i mean even stenny and stranraer  have won the challenge cup in the last 30 years. Us taking their manager is the biggest thing to happen to their club in almost 100 years. It gives them some excitement in between their next yo-yo trip between the championship and the seaside leagues.

Just now, knee jerk reaction said:

It gives them some excitement in between their next yo-yo trip between the championship and the seaside leagues.

They'd better be careful though, there's a pyramid structure now.

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I am surprised he hasn't started a crowd funding pages to bring his own legal action against us!!

1 minute ago, Stuperman01 said:

I am surprised he hasn't started a crowd funding pages to bring his own legal action against us!!

Dont give him ideas although the go fund me write up would be comedy gold

18 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Dont give him ideas although the go fund me write up would be comedy gold

It would just be a picture of his shite smeared house with "help me" written across the bottom of it. 

1 hour ago, LauriestonBairn said:

IMG_2672.jpg

f**k Morton.

Maybe I should be in that place, but I’m not. As with all such things, it’s just a few individuals. Fair play to Rae for managing to avoid flak for the back of a fag packet contracts though.

Anyway, those few individuals ensure that there’s going to be significant mirth to be drawn from their seemingly unending rage before this all calms down.....but one or two seem capable of dragging this with them to their graves. Such rage is of course, beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals.

Maybe I should be in that place, but I’m not. As with all such things, it’s just a few individuals. Fair play to Rae for managing to avoid flak for the back of a fag packet contracts though.
Anyway, those few individuals ensure that there’s going to be significant mirth to be drawn from their seemingly unending rage before this all calms down.....but one or two seem capable of dragging this with them to their graves. Such rage is of course, beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals.

I just love their rage. I live for it.

Quite a few mid week fixtures building for Ross County now. Anyone know when our game will be against them?