The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Remember being quite excited when we signed him. Scored a ton for Newcastle reserves.

Then realised he was shit. And so is English premier reserve football.

Was bad enough he was shit but the fact he was replacing Stokes made it even worse.

15 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Remember being quite excited when we signed him. Scored a ton for Newcastle reserves.

Then realised he was shit. And so is English premier reserve football.

Worse thing was his inconsistency as I remember it, had a few decent moments and ran his socks off. Maybe he's more reliable with some tactical nous now he's in his 30s. He's scored 56 in 90 appearances for South Shields in the Northern Premier League, no idea how shitty or not the level is though.

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Worse thing was his inconsistency as I remember it, had a few decent moments. Maybe he's more reliable now he's in his 30s. He's scored 56 in 90 appearances for South Shields in the Northern Premier League, no idea how shitty or not the level is though.

Very

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Worse thing was his inconsistency as I remember it, had a few decent moments. Maybe he's more reliable now he's in his 30s. He's scored 56 in 90 appearances for South Shields in the Northern Premier League, no idea how shitty or not the level is though.

I remember him being consistently injured.

Edited by Shodwall cat

What an absolute joke of a punishment from SPFL. IF and it's a pretty big IF we were extremely naughty and bang to rights, surely any fine should be paid to Morton by way of compensation.

Funny as f**k though but just shows the league's motivations when coming to these decisions, boosting their own bank balance 

2 minutes ago, ffcslaing10 said:

What an absolute joke of a punishment from SPFL. IF and it's a pretty big IF we were extremely naughty and bang to rights, surely any fine should be paid to Morton by way of compensation.

Funny as f**k though but just shows the league's motivations when coming to these decisions, boosting their own bank balance 

It's a weird one, I'd be raging if we were on the other side of it. As it is, it's a f**k up by our board who hopefully have prepared for this since the initial verdict came down. The rhetoric from them makes me think it will be appealed though.

Guest Ecosse83

Strange that we can just take what we like from Morton and they are due feck all money from us. Not sure how that's possible :lol:

Anyway onto more important matters where's our shiny new striker???