• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

We wanted rid . Muirhead isnt going to leave unless he has something lined up. Probs told to find himself another club. As luck would have it Ayr were feeling charitable and said yes we'll give him a gig , done deal and everyone is happy although that will be shortlived at Ayr i would think.

2 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Comments make sense from McCall and Aero tbh with needing a fresh challenge and also not leaving on bad terms but more for stability for his family.

Hope Ayr play him in RB weakness found already.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-ayr-united-signing-aaron-13901610

Hes murder at centreback too. Not much in it really.

6 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Always thought Harrison or Brough looked as if they were starting to settle to the game up here the rest of the summer signings looked as if they never seen a football before.

Just as a reminder of the summer

ffc.jpg

Vicious b*****d!

2 hours ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Missed a trick?  Could we not have exchanged  Aero and cash for Shankland?  

Absolutely. Think the 'cash' bit may have been a problem though.

6 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Vicious b*****d!

Sorry Bud ..lol

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I hope not. 

If true, arseholes incoming. 

think last year they said they were only going to renew the domain for 1 more year.  looks like the domain expired in december and they have gone beyond the grace period.  was never the same when they shortened the name.

2 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Has the grand old dame One F finally sunk without trace?

Here's hoping. 

3 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Here just as a point of interest can we not take Ayr to an SFA tribunal i mean the whole thing between getting his contract mutually terminated and signing for Ayr Utd was  done very quick which would suggest that Ayr had made contact with the player before his contract was terminated or do those rules and logic only apply to Morton ?

No you can't, Muirhead was in the last 6 months of his contract and was free to speak to other clubs. 

No you can't, Muirhead was in the last 6 months of his contract and was free to speak to other clubs. 
Whoosh

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Whoosh

Hahaha ahab, I totally knew it and I was getting in on the joke, double whoosh. 

f**k sake. 

Hahaha ahab, I totally knew it and I was getting in on the joke, double whoosh. 

f**k sake. 
Fucking love the double whoosh. Big big fan.

4 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Not seen so many whooshes since the heady days of EdiBairn. 

May he rest in peace. 

Edibrain outperformed Edibairn on the whooshes scoreboard.

Should be a couple of big home crowds in the next week with these 2000 North stand tickets. Even if only 1500 of them were used we are still looking at a crowd of around 5,500.

Should be a couple of big home crowds in the next week with these 2000 North stand tickets. Even if only 1500 of them were used we are still looking at a crowd of around 5,500.

Next generation of fans. Hopefully the team put on a show and they want to come back

teams for tomorrow then everybody, am goin 4 2 3 1

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna Dixon Robson

Paton  Mcshane 

Waddington   DKD    Mclean

Rudden

19 minutes ago, falkirkzombie said:

teams for tomorrow then everybody, am goin 4 2 3 1

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna Dixon Robson

Paton  Mcshane 

Waddington   DKD    Mclean

Rudden

I'd go with that but swap Paton for Osman, I can't see the manager not starting Osman.