The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Only because nobody has mentioned a name yet. Have faith, Bro. He'll be a baller.

Hence why you've whooshed yourself. Not a single person other than yourself would have seriously thought someone was suggesting Aiden Laverty would be any use.

I've no whooshed myself. He needs to be more careful.  I've managed to type Lavery on numerous occasions without calling him feckin Laverty.

Meant the young guy from Everton, I know being at a big team isn't a guarantee of a class player but for every Lewis or Sammut there's a Nelson or Jakubiak. ICT pumped Ayr away the other night but because we only drew at home to them with loads of players who hardly know each other, we're as good as down according to some on here! 

1 minute ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Meant the young guy from Everton, I know being at a big team isn't a guarantee of a class player but for every Lewis or Sammut there's a Nelson or Jakubiak. ICT pumped Ayr away the other night but because we only drew at home to them with loads of players who hardly know each other, we're as good as down according to some on here! 

I wouldn't want to have to rely on Lavery or Petra to score the goals to keep us up.  We're already asking a lot to expect Rudden at the age of 18 to keep his scoring record up from now till May.