The Falkirk FC Thread

34 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I haven't got anything wrong. Mackinnon himself said on Saturday that Dixon would be 'moving out one' once he's signed a centre back- i.e. Robson will be dropped. Yes, Kidd didn't play on Saturday, but I suspect that was purely due to rotation as he's played so many games recently.

9E89700A-189C-4A08-8E87-5A22CAB42915.gif

No but it's likely you negotiated a % of any future sell on fee when you sold him to Swansea.

Which would then be forwarded by Swansea, who Falkirk delt with in the sale.

Hull, who he moved to 18 months ago, have zero connection to FFC.

Maybe it's payback for failing to pay them for John Hughes?

2 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Interesting stat is that a certain discredited poster assured us Kidd would be the rightback at the end of January.

Well, we've played our last game in January  - and he isn't. McGhee currently holds that position.

Nor has Robson been displaced at leftback, which we were also assured would happen.

It's a real shame he's no longer posting. I'd have loved to have heard him explain why he got the predictions so wrong.  :lol:

No no he insisted in his words "was the only one who called it right with Robson being dropped" I just dont think anyone told Tommy or even Ray or it might have been his own wee Edibairn world

3 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

No no he insisted in his words "was the only one who called it right with Robson being dropped" I just dont think anyone told Tommy or even Ray or it might have been his own wee Edibairn world

Robson won't be playing once Ray gets a new centre half in. 

Probably not, if Dundee are interested then surely he’ll be away there. He’s a good player though.

Let’s be honest though, if we want anything from Greenock, we just take it.
One of the very few occasions where they can count themselves lucky they have next to f**k all worth taking.

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Am I the only one that doesnt see the Tidser thing happening despite the hilarity?

No, I don’t think it will happen either. Yes, I think Tidser would love to play for McKinnon again, but if McIntyre comes in with a better cash offer, we won’t try to compete with it. Dundee could also offer him a better salary and also offer Morton a wee lump sum in order to take him off their hands immediately. 

2 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Rotation? He's only started 12 league games this season  More likely to be cos he's murder.

Kidd getting turned inside out by the Killie 15yr old in the reserve game today.

Ps he is in midfield today