The Falkirk FC Thread

Muirhead and Brough are streets ahead of Harrison IMO.
Muirhead of any season except this one is streets ahead of Harrison. This Muirhead is almost unrecognisable. His general play/passing/ etc is worse than Harrisons, and what he contributes in terms of confusion/lack of concentration and generally inviting bedlam on top of us is probably the worst of those left. I have no idea whats happened to him. Maybe if he finds his way into the new look post Jan team he will look better again and be useful to the squad.

I would happily see him and Harrison both punted if we swapped them for a good RB.

Anyone who seriously thinks Harrison is a better footballer than Aaron Muirhead, who's played 250 games at this level and above is delusional.
Yeah.... His 250 previous games dont seem to be having much of a bearing on his utterly abysmal performances this seaaon do they?

Of course, being utterly irrelevant to the current conversation, they wouldnt would they?

Muirhead has been fucking chronic. You can argue that Harrisons ceiling isnt much above Aeros floor and I might not disagree, but Aeros performances have been floor level all season.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Muirhead has been fucking chronic. You can argue that Harrisons ceiling isnt much above Aeros floor and I might not disagree, but Aeros performances have been floor level all season.

But he's been surrounded by utter shite and defenders who can't defend for the whole season. I'd much rather have him as back up than Harrison who never has been good enough and never will be.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Has there ever been a decent Falkirk player nicknamed after a chocolate bar? I can't think of one.

16 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Anyone who seriously thinks Harrison is a better footballer than Aaron Muirhead, who's played 250 games at this level and above is delusional.

Yet your self proclaimed 'outstanding manager' had him on the bench along with someone who you said would be playing amateur football by now, holding them both in the same stead. Oooohh that's got to hurt

4 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Yet your self proclaimed 'outstanding manager' had him on the bench along with someone who you said would be playing amateur football by now, holding them both in the same stead. Oooohh that's got to hurt

If you seriously think O'Hara is good enough to play for us, I'd politely suggest it's your football knowledge that's at issue.

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

If you seriously think O'Hara is good enough to play for us, I'd politely suggest it's your football knowledge that's at issue.

Nope, couldn't give two hoots about O'Hara. He showed promise a few years ago but that's it. This isnt the issue here though is it. This is you being shown up to be wrong and your refusal to admit it. 

1 minute ago, Believe The Hype said:

Nope, couldn't give two hoots about O'Hara. He showed promise a few years ago but that's it. This isnt the issue here though is it. This is you being shown up to be wrong and your refusal to admit it. 

If O'Hara is still at the club and in the first team squad at the end of January, I'll admit I was wrong. I'm confident I won't be.