The Falkirk FC Thread

Can't se Sunderland letting him join them as they are direct rivals for promotion.

Unfortunately his six goals in four games may be the thing that stops him joining us due to bigger club interest. However I do think he will go out on loan rather than be sold as Sunderland will probably want to keep him..

26 minutes ago, Newmember said:

Am Told hes going to Dundee Utd on loan 

That seems unlikely.

We were interested in him during the summer; I think Paul Hartley admitted that at one of the fans forums. There was also interest from other Scottish Championships clubs.

Andy still has friendships with people at FFC and keeps in touch with them. One of those folk told me back in July that he didn't want to go on loan to any club who would be playing against Falkirk.

2 minutes ago, Newmember said:

Jack Ross doesn't want him to go to a club struggling at the bottom of any division 

......and when did Jack Ross share this level of detail with you?

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

Nelson is a decent player but I won't be distraught if he goes elsewhere. We can easily get better than him.

I'd have loved him back but looks like he will go to a higher level than us. Not sure we will get much better to be honest but hopefully we can get an experienced forward in.