The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, JustLuvinThepian said:

Taking off Rudden at the end suggests that he is heading back the The Rangers.

More game management and killing time although I thought his applauding last week to south stand suggested he won't be back at the TFS

He is clearly way off being ready for Rangers and perhaps will be used on another loan elsewhere or makeweight in a transfer.

I hope he is here for the rest of the season tho

He isn't. One of Ray's first acts has been to notice and fix our weakness at left back by replacing Robson there. Robson will be out the door as soon as Ray can bring in a left winger.
Garbage, Robson will be here come 1st Feb! Carry on...

Just now, McG said:

How was McShane today lads? He will prove to be a fantastic signing come the end of the season.

He was lovely. :)

Fantastic to see a midfielder taking the ball, driving up the park, helping the defence, and able to find a team-mate with a forward pass. We've not had much of that this season.

17 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

He was lovely. :)

Fantastic to see a midfielder taking the ball, driving up the park, helping the defence, and able to find a team-mate with a forward pass. We've not had much of that this season.

He very rarely gives the ball away, Has a sweet strike on him as well, he will bag you a few goals.

57 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I get the impression that McKenna is going to be phenomenal, great interview after the game and by all accounts he strolled it today. We need to get him tied down to a longer term deal.

I thought he was one of the lads we got for 18 months? Gives us time to see him and offer him a better deal in the summer.

22 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

f**k, is edi banned? Was going to ask who the 4 new signings are?

Alston, Sibbald, Ryan Flynn and BSLM  oh that's right we were just looking at them ..lol 

I get the impression that McKenna is going to be phenomenal, great interview after the game and by all accounts he strolled it today. We need to get him tied down to a longer term deal.

I understand it was the player who wanted 6 months