• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Sgt Bilko said:

Just to split the fans and for some extra banter, I've got a feeling if we sign a striker it might be Goodwillie that rocks up to stadium. 

It's been that kind of season. 

On a grand a week at Clyde, I shit you not, so don't worry about that.

9 minutes ago, Firhill_Basin said:

On a grand a week at Clyde, I shit you not, so don't worry about that.

Few, no way we'd pay that out. 

Hope any new signings from down south have been scouted properly and not by yer man Mitch.

46 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Just realised that McShane has squad number 26, held by Mark Russell. Not even giving these wasters the publicity of a statement of release showing their availability to help them find new clubs, just silently punting them out the door. Delicious. 

Same with Dixon. 25. Irving gone lolz.

53 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Falkirk are great entertainment during transfer windows. This must be the third in a row they've made a raft of panic signings?

AJ on his way to the stadium now to talk to the dross we are showing the door. 

Falkirk fans getting excited about McKinnon signing the type of jobber players that they didn't want Hartley to bother with in the summer. 

1 minute ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Falkirk fans getting excited about McKinnon signing the type of jobber players that they didn't want Hartley to bother with in the summer. 

I ken. What are we like?

14 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

AJ on his way to the stadium now to talk to the dross we are showing the door. 

Wouldn't shock me if we brought at least one of them in and they improve at a more professional club.

Just now, Poet of the Macabre said:

Wouldn't shock me if we brought at least one of them in and they improve at a more professional club.

A more professional club that can't pay its creditors?

2 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

If you saw them on Saturday then you'd understand. Anyone they bring in will be an improvement, even if they're gubbins.

Just now, EdiBairn said:

A more professional club that can't pay its creditors?

Can you tell me exactly how much we owe? I know you're ITK.

Should turn the lights off if that happens.
Is it safe to turn the lights out when he's around!
Who was the co-accused again?

I am getting excited about Falkirk fans getting excited about McKinnon signing the type of jobber players that they didn't want Hartley to bother with in the summer. 

Ftfy

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

That was the game before the Ibrox disaster. I have often thought about these people I maybe stood beside ( no segregation in these days ) that this was the last away game they went to. The great George Miller and Tiger McLaughlin in that ! wait for it -  Great Willie Cunningham side.

I was at that game, as I'm sure you were yourself, and remember WC switching Tiger and Miller's positions as seen in the photo. 

Jobbers Jobbers we want the Jobbers.
Even journeymen would be better than our current squad

1 hour ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Just realised that McShane has squad number 26, held by Mark Russell. Not even giving these wasters the publicity of a statement of release showing their availability to help them find new clubs, just silently punting them out the door. Delicious. 

I thought Russell might have been worth a try at CH tbh. Esp at a time when Dallison was providing comedy capers every week. 

I thought Russell might have been worth a try at CH tbh.

Based on what?