• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

34 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Having been here since 9am, I'm still here. 

Of course, I could just be doing the usual stuff for the Commercial Dept. :whistle

Can you get them announced before half 5 please? That's when I'm heading home for the day - thanks.

Another 3 today possibly
Striker, central defender and right back would leave me a bit disappointed I cant go to Ayr to see the start of the Rayvolution

Oor Ray’s been tappin every c*nt up
Mair taps than Screwfix hahahahahajajajjajajajahahahahahaha

14 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

It was hard to get a pie at that game!

That's because pies hadn't been invented then 

52 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Brockville from a cup game Vs Rangers in 1971.

78405CB2-4638-4D24-B371-96708A86787E.thumb.jpeg.e1ac8f1ad79cb3e49b7b1df12f675944.jpeg

That was the game before the Ibrox disaster. I have often thought about these people I maybe stood beside ( no segregation in these days ) that this was the last away game they went to. The great George Miller and Tiger McLaughlin in that ! wait for it -  Great Willie Cunningham side.

My Twitter feed has crashed. I have not been notified of anything since MacLean and McShane. Must be a technical problem as I have let Twitter know

2 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Absolutely delighted with Ray's business so far. Three players with recent premier league experience and a youngster with potential. Big name striker still to come too.

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink?

*Edit - Just saw this had been done, Jean Claude Darcheville then?

Edited by KabbaCharming

Just realised that McShane has squad number 26, held by Mark Russell. Not even giving these wasters the publicity of a statement of release showing their availability to help them find new clubs, just silently punting them out the door. Delicious. 

5 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Falkirk are great entertainment during transfer windows. This must be the third in a row they've made a raft of panic signings?

It's more trying to sort out the clusterf*ck that PH left behind funnily enough the other PH was sorting out the PH before hims clusterf*ck in short dont sign a manager with the initials PH.

Edited by AL-FFC

Falkirk are great entertainment during transfer windows. This must be the third in a row they've made a raft of panic signings?
And yet they don't have a good thing to say about Hartley when he has given them yet another box office window.

Harsh.

Kev O’Hara back also.

Finally watched back the highlights from the Dunfermline game, the sooner Muirhead is gone the better he's fucking beyond hopeless!

Just to split the fans and for some extra banter, I've got a feeling if we sign a striker it might be Goodwillie that rocks up to stadium. 

It's been that kind of season. 

That was the game before the Ibrox disaster. I have often thought about these people I maybe stood beside ( no segregation in these days ) that this was the last away game they went to. The great George Miller and Tiger McLaughlin in that ! wait for it -  Great Willie Cunningham side.
Was it not literally the day before?

True story. My uncle was a mad rangers fan who now follows sevco. He went to every home game, and always stood at the bit where those poor souls got crushed. He was not at the Celtic game because he got mortal in Lochgilphead the night before and was too hungover.

Just now, Sgt Bilko said:

Just to split the fans and for some extra banter, I've got a feeling if we sign a striker it might be Goodwillie that rocks up to stadium. 

It's been that kind of season. 

Should turn the lights off if that happens.