The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, gav-ffc said:

Transfermrkt has him going to Clydebank after a loan at Dumbarton.

I think he may have went abroad at some point.

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I think he went abroad, India or Thailand? Might be totally wrong though.

Thank you both!

No, that was opinion based. You claim to be ITK and have gotten every single ITK wrong. Bainsforbairn just dismantled you again, and you have no response. I think that’s four dismantles of your ITK “knowledge” debunked, and yet here you are naming the wrong names yet again. It’s good fun though. You make everyone laugh.

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

No, that was opinion based. You claim to be ITK and have gotten every single ITK wrong. Bainsforbairn just dismantled you again, and you have no response. I think that’s four dismantles of your ITK “knowledge” debunked, and yet here you are naming the wrong names yet again. It’s good fun though. You make everyone laugh.

Still haven't been wrong once

2 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Think EdiCaseBairn is doing a loyal job. He is failing to reveal the names of players signing or leaving to keep his inside knowledge coming. Very loyal sir. You are indeed a loyal servant of FFC. Or an arsehole?
You decide

He could, of course, be both!

Just now, FalkirkLad said:

Also Benedictus which I believe has already been confirmed as whopper earlier on.

so out of all his ITK the man that hasnt been wrong once hasnt been right at all (great logic)

It's almost like if a manager has a player in for training in for a couple of weeks it means they can't be a bad signing. 

I can only hope other managers find out about this revolutionary tactic. 

we know it’s bit traumatic when the navy blue juggernaut flattens every town it passes through during the transfer window but don’t be upset jump on enjoy the ride

1 minute ago, EdiBairn said:

I haven't said we're signing anyone. I've said who we were looking at, which we were.

So what have you been right about then ? as so far you are about as good as the Mayans with their prediction the world would end in 2011 and we are still here.