• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

Dumbuya actually left more than a week ago whereas Haber was on the bench on Saturday.
I notice that the Record broke the story and our announcement followed 15 mins later, so possibly all the departures were planned to be listed at the same time  and we just had to bring that one forward after a journo got in first.  

The journalist would hardly need to be of Watergate type quality to know who is leaving Falkirk.

Breaking News

McKinnon continues Falkirk clearout

Tom Dallison, Prince Bauban and Andrew leave the struggling Championship side as McKinnon makes way for a wave of new signings. Dallison agreed a package to move back down south, Bauban is off to China and Andrew Irving’s loan deal with Hearts will not be extended

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

The journalist would hardly need to be of Watergate type quality to know who is leaving Falkirk.

Breaking News

Tom Dallison, Prince Bauban and Andrew leave the struggling Championship side as McKinnon makes way for a wave of new signings. Dallison agreed a package to move back down south, Bauban is off to China and Andrew Irving’s loan deal with Hearts will not be extended

EdiBairn will be pissed off that you've managed to scoop his next big ITK. 

Breaking News

Distinct lack of Dennons and Aarons in there. Please amend.

Please.

A package for Dallison?

he should have done decent thing and left without a payout

paul Hartley you have a lot to answer to

and we chased Houston 

if we backed him he would have got us promoted

we have wished for and got a mess

I worry that we end up with another mass exodus which is exactly what got us into this mess (yes the player are utter shit aswell) but we are in a horrendous situation of clear out a whole team again and risk being in the same situation as we are now or we only bring in a couple players and be stuck with the utter shit that we have now

1 minute ago, Fitbafollower said:

A package for Dallison?

he should have done decent thing and left without a payout

paul Hartley you have a lot to answer to

and we chased Houston 

if we backed him he would have got us promoted

we have wished for and got a mess

Started off well. 

Second half is a fucking mess though. 

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

EdiBairn will be pissed off that you've managed to scoop his next big ITK. 

I told you 3 weeks ago those 3 are going 

4 minutes ago, S Robbo FFC said:

I worry that we end up with another mass exodus which is exactly what got us into this mess (yes the player are utter shit aswell) but we are in a horrendous situation of clear out a whole team again and risk being in the same situation as we are now or we only bring in a couple players and be stuck with the utter shit that we have now

It's not a choice. We'll be down by the end of February if we stick with what we have now.

10 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Breaking News

I think the Herald were briefed on Haber as they ran a sort of cryptic story recently with a picture of him and a caption along the lines of "catch this guy while you can as he won't be here for long". It was no secret that the club were keen to get him out.

4 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I told you 3 weeks ago those 3 are going 

Dallison has barely ayed since he got here. Irving has been pish and uninterested and so has Buaben. 

We've been saying this for longwr than three weeks, oh mighty Nostradamus. 

3 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

A mess

kerr sibbald miller grant tawio etc all let go

what a mess

Anyone who still claims Houston would have gotten us promoted needs to find a dark room and have a word with themselves. The same players that you bemoan Hartley binning were the ones that had us at the bottom of the league when Houston was manager. 

Now that Houston is assistant will he look to take a player or two in January?
mcghee?

Hahaha, Greenock is nearly an hour away. Do you really think Houston looks that far?

6 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Now that Houston is assistant will he look to take a player or two in January?

mcghee?

On the very, very off chance Morton ever make it to the Premiership (unlikely, when was the last time?), no Falkirk player would ever choose to move to Greenock of their own volition. A pointless step down.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

10 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

You been drinking early

if we had backed Houston with a couple of key signings he would have got us up

my opinion 

I'm not having that. 

The only way we would have had "key signings" is if someone else picked them. Giving Houston more money so he could panic and sign another couple of John Rankin types would have seen us down last season. 

It was the right decision getting rid of him. The problem is we fucked up his replacement. 

46 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Breaking News

Dallison cracks my all time worst ever Falkirk XI (partnering Mehdi Khalis at centre back). Looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane. Weak in the tackle, bullied in the air, wanted an age on the ball and for someone who came through a good academy his technique is crap. The pairing of him and Harrison will haunt my dreams forever. He's a big posing fanny,

Buaben has been very poor, I was quite pleased when we signed him but he clearly couldn't be arsed after a couple of games and offered nothing. Zero loss there.

Irving is one I do feel a bit sorry for, as a fringe player in a decent Falkirk team he could've been an asset and been eased in gently. He got chucked in with Hartley's huddies right from the off and had to do everything next to Owen-Evans/Paton and the lads. I think he'll potentially have a career in full time football but he's not what we need just now.